Chapter 16: Hunter Is Here

(Aaron's POV)

I can't believe that it's been so long since I've seen Keori. Aphmau and Keori have been getting along quite well and she's happy that Aphmau and I are engaged.

I then saw Keori on the phone. She was talking to somebody. I didn't know who she was talking to but it seemed like the person she was talking to was important. She stopped talking and she hung up. She looked at me and my friends.

"Do you guys wanna go out to eat tonight?" Keori asked us.

"Sure. Where do you wanna go?" I asked.

"Does Chinese sound good to you?" Keori questioned.

Me and the others agreed with each other on Chinese food. I'm glad that we're all gonna hang out together as a group.

~~25 Minutes Later...~~

A few minutes have passed and we just arrived at a Chinese place. Zane, Garroth, Kim, Ghost, Daniel, Rylan, and Kawaii~Chan all went inside to find seats. Keori wanted to wait outside for someone. She said that two friends of hers were coming.

Me and Aphmau waited with Keori. Keori looked up at the sky at the sparkling stars. Glimmering down on her like the spotlight.

"Is there a password or something?" Someone asked.

Me, Aphmau, and Keori turn around to see a man. Skin tone beige, hair color grey, eye color blue. He sorta looked familiar to me.

"I'm sorr—...?" Keori questioned but she recognized that face.

"Infinity Club?" He questioned.

"Hunter?" Keori asked.

Keori recognized the man. The two share a hug.

"It's been awhile." Hunter said.

"Yeah." Keori said.

Hunter was wearing a black shirt with blue pants and white shoes. He notices me and Aphmau.

"Wow. You guys look amazing. What the phoenix happened to me?" He said as he questioned himself.

"Hunter!" Said Aphmau.

She gives him a hug.

"I haven't seen you since you taught me about werewolves." Hunter said.

"Yeah. Oh! Remember what you said about Ultima's and how it's a fairy tale?" Aphmau questioned.

"Yeah?" Said Hunter as he questioned Aph.

"Well, I jinxed myself. Ultima's do exist! And my fiancé happens to be an Ultima." Said Aphmau.

Hunter looks at me.

"You... you were the one who beat up those other werewolves..." Said Hunter.

"Yeah...." I said.

Aphmau looks at Hunter.

"He's been through a lot.." Aphmau said.

~~15 Minutes Later...~~

Some time has passed and we were all at the table enjoying our food and chatting freely without interruption. Hunter was surprised by all the drama I've been through.

"I'm just glad Ein got it in the end." Hunter said.

"Yeah. And I'm glad I dumped him because if he was still my boyfriend, I would be disappointed to be stuck in a bunch of drama with Aphmau." Said Keori.

That's right... Keori dated Ein for a little bit but when Keori began to notice Ein's carelessness, she dumped him.

"Yeah but, was the purple sword really necessary?" Hunter asked me.

"I was not in control of myself at all that day. I was controlled by rage." I said.

We then started to chat freely about how our lives are going and how we feel better from the madness that happened on Starlight Wonderland. If Melissa was still around, she would be shipping Keori and Hunter by now. Speaking of which, I wonder how my big sister is doing...