Chapter 29: That's Not Melissa!

(Lucinda's POV)

I can't believe this! Melissa and Aphmau got taken by the void! I need to save them! I need to save Melissa! I need to save... the one I love...

I saw Laurence and the man named Jayden talking. After the two finished talking, we then said that we have to go save Aphmau and Melissa.

I followed Laurence and Jayden. Dottie followed as well. I hope we can fix this mess up soon.

~~7 Minutes Later...~~

Some walking has passed and we just got to the cave where Void Laurence would be at.

I looked at Jayden.

"Where are we going exactly?" I asked with concern.

"There are cave systems hat run all beneath the village and surrounding forest. I made note of them when I was scouting the area." Said Jayden.

"Hmm... a good place for Void Laurence to hide." Said Dottie.

"Or a good place for you to turn out to be a maniac?" Laurence asked.

Jayden chuckled. I pulled out my staff.

"Don't chuckle when we're joking!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to stress you out more." Jayden said.

"It's fine." I said.

We saw someone walking towards us. It was Aphmau and I could tell she was being possessed by her void burn again.

"Aphmau?" Laurence asked.

"That's not Aphmau!" Dottie exclaimed.

We saw someone else walk out. It was Melissa but her appearance was different. I could sense that she's being possessed by Void Laurence!

She smirked at me cruelly with those pink eyes.

"Aphmau?" Melissa asked. She sounded like She-Venom.

Aphmau looked at the possessed Melissa.

"Be a lamb and take care of them for me." Said Melissa.

Aphmau readied the silver sword.

~~3 Minutes Of Fighting Later...~~

I couldn't stand this battle! I can't fight someone I know! The thought of this battle brought back horrible memories from what happened at the Lodge and what happened on Starlight Wonderland.

We had to flee for now. There was a ladder inside the cavern and we had to climb it. At least we escaped for now.

"I'll come back for you Melissa. I'm not leaving this world until I fix Irene's mistakes..." I thought.

As we got back into the village, we needed to get Modzilla's help so we decided to find him. I hope he can fix this...