Chapter 30: The Portal To Home

(Maria's POV)

I started to feel concerned for Aphmau and Melissa because I was worried if their void burns would possess them again. As Modzilla and the others talked I saw Lucinda, Dottie, Laurence and a man coming towards us. The man with the battle axe was named Jayden. He was the man Melissa was talking about earlier.

Jayden said that the void has consumed Aphmau and Melissa but not entirely. He said that the void is trying to permanently possess her. I was scared because if we don't get The Alter out of Melissa soon, she'll be gone. Forever...

Modzilla said that the alter is out to kill Laurence using any means necessary.

"You think it will use Melissa and Aphmau against us?" Tommy asked.

"Possible." Said Dottie.

"Yeah. But if we reverse this, we can go home." Lucinda said.

"True." I said.

Some talking passed and I began to become really concerned for my friends. Modzilla said that we need to go through this portal to... well... outside the multiverse. That's where Dottie and Lucinda will cast a spell to stop the void forever.

I'm sad that Modzilla won't be able to come with us but, at least I'll be able to say my final goodbyes to this man.

As we turned around, I saw Aphmau and Melissa. But Melissa looked different. And I could easily tell she's being possessed by the void.

Melissa was on a rooftop while Aphmau glared down at us. It then began to rain.

"Aphmau!" Laurence exclaimed.

"I'll handle her." Said Jayden.

Jayden and Laurence then took off and so did Dottie and Lucinda.

Me, Tommy, Polly, Laila, and Modzilla got the portal ready.

"I really hope this works..." I thought as my ears and tail twitched as the rain hit my blonde hair with brown tips.