32. Pig 'n a Poke.

I woke up when it was still pretty early. I slid out of bed and got changed into a blue plaid shirt and a pair of jeans. With a little trouble, I managed to put my socks onto the right feet, and I tucked Toby back in. I grabbed my shoes and tip toed out of my cell. Ricky was making Judy some food and I put my shoes onto the floor and ran to give him a snuggle.

"Hey cuddles" Ricky chuckled while returning the cuddle.

"Where is Daddy, Sammy and Cas?"

"Uh, they went outside before, they didn't want to wake you."

After he finished speaking, we heard a little cry so Ricky went to fetch Judy and began to bounce her on his hip.

"Can I do it?" I asked, while gesturing to the bottle of milk.

"Yeah, why not" he laughed.

Ricky held Judy while he directed me on what to do. Soon enough, she finished the bottle and Carl's alarm clock went off, echoing throughout the cell block.

Ricky walked over and opened the curtain to Carl's room and told him to get up. Beth came in to look after the baby and Ricky was getting ready to take Carl to do some farming.

I like farming especially the pigs. They're funny and they eat like Dean did.

"Rick?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I go play with Patrick? I promise that I'll be good."

"Yeah, I think he's in D block" he replied with a smile.

After helping me put on my shoes, I quickly ran to D block to play with Patrick. At least it was better than doing any farming.

Or so I thought.

I should have known that something was wrong. It was really quiet. My feet padded on the floor as I made my way further in the cell block , only to find blood on the floor.

I followed the blood to a cell and froze at what I saw. I found Patrick. But he wasn't exactly in the mood to play. More of a mood to eat me.

A shocked squeal left my lips as I took in what I was seeing. That was a bad idea. His head snapped up and he stalked towards me on shaky feet. I stumbled backwards and yelled out for help as I saw Lizzie and Mika in the doorway, just before a gunshot sounded.

Third Person

Lizzie and Mika barged out of the prison door, desperate to help the people in their cell block.

"Help! Somebody help!"

Rick charged over to all of the chaos, in need of knowing what was causing so much distress.

"Walkers in D!"

"What about C?"

"It's clear. We locked the gates to the tombs. Hershel and Castiel are on guard." Sasha responded, running down the stairs, Daryl, Sam and Tyreese following her.

"It ain't a breach"

"We followed the plan"

The three ran over to D block while Rick stopped Glenn.

"Wait, did you say D?" Rick questioned Glenn.

"Yeah."

"Shit" the realisation hit Rick. Diego was in there.

...

They could hear it from outside. The screams. Daryl and Sam got there first.

"Move!" Sam yelled to a man holding a shotgun. He snatched it out of his hand and pushed him towards the exit. He was frantic to find his baby sister, as was Daryl and Rick. If anything happened to that girl, he would never live it down.