Part 2

"Miss Peacock, in the Dining Room, with the rope." Nervously picking up the murderer's wallet, Jacob looked inside and threw the cards at George. "No! Are you kidding me?!"

"You'll never win against me at Cluedo," George gloated, starting to pack away the board pieces, "I'm just too damn good."

"Or I'm just too damn trash," Jacob shrugged, shuffling over and nestling into George's chest. "Your skills are subjective to which idot you play against."

"Shhh, let me believe I'm a pro. My last two brain cells can't handle the harsh reality."

"Hey, speaking of brain cells... I've got an idea for a video. You want to be in it?"

"Sure, honey," George replied, smirking as he blushed at his nickname. "What's it about?"

"Okay, so I was thinking Minecraft, but it's cursed, and one of us controls the keyboard, one controls the mouse."

"Oh God, my brain cells," George groaned, shoving the board game box under their bed. "We can give it a try, at least."

Switching on their pc and loading up Minecraft, Jacob shrugged. "I'm sure it'll be fine!"

Famous last words, and all that...

"TURN YOUR HEAD! TURN AROUND YOU IDOT, THERE'S A-" George put his head in his hands as the respawn menu filled their screen.

Addressing the camera and squeezing George's hand under the desk, Jacob grimaced. "I can't handle any more of this, so we'll stop here. Let's say... how many likes for a part 2, Spifey?"

"Ten thousand likes, and we'll defeat the Ender Ocelot."

"That hurts my brain so much," Jacob laughed, rolling his eyes. "Fine, if you guys get ten thousand likes, then we'll defeat the Ender Ocelot. Thank you all soooo much for watching, I hope you enjoyed, and I'll see you all... next time!"

Ending the recording, he slid onto George's lap. "Why are we so terrible working together?!"

"Because you're a stubborn flip flop with negative 14 braincells? Duh," George teased, pulling him closer.

Jacob growled playfully, kissing him roughly as their breathing quickened. He slid his fingers under the bottom of George's shirt, starting to pull it off - but two hands clamped around his own, pulling them away. "Aww, why can't I?"

"Are you really that distracted? There's someone at the door, you idot," George grumbled, nodding his head in that direction. His face was flushed deep red, and his eyes were trained to the floor.

"If you guys aren't too busy snogging each other's faces off, we're going out."

"Oh, hey Vincent," Jacob grinned, turning back to George. "I was just about to take advantage of Mister Bashful here. You want to join us?"

"As fun as that sounds, I'll pass. We're going out for doughnuts, so put your baguettes away and come with us."

Spluttering and hiding his face in his hands, George pushed Jacob off of his lap. "We'll be down in a minute." As the door closed, he spun around and faced him. "Why did you say that?!"

"Say what?"

"You know exactly what, Jake. I don't want to... that would be my first - I don't want my first time to be a... threesome... with a French man, okay?" He closed his eyes, avoiding eye contact with him and cringing into the chair.

"Wait..." Pulling him up and slipping his arms around his waist, Jacob frowned. "Your first time?"

"No need to sound so shocked," George mumbled. "I haven't really... um, well... you were my other firsts, too, I guess."