Part 5

By the time they all got started on their servers, it was the next morning. Making toast for everyone, Ja- Zelk took plates to the people in each room, then headed into his own room with another plate.

Smiling as he saw him come in, George spun his chair around and winked. "Is that for me, honey?"

"It's for both of us, you idot," Zelk smiled, setting the plate down on the desk and sitting on his lap. "Did you buy a host yet?"

"I'm working on it." Spinning them both back around to face the screen, George pointed to a few options. "We've got cheaper ones, but they'll not take as many players, or these ones," he explained, gesturing to the more expensive package deals.

"Well, if we're shutting it down after, let's just get a cheap one."

George frowned. "But if we're competing to get more players, then shouldn't we get a server that can take more?" He asked, already clicking on that option.

"Well..." Hesitating as he watched George carry on regardless, Zelk sighed. "Yeah, I guess we should."

They sat in silence for a bit, both lost in thought as they watched the payment processing. Looking at George out of the corner of his eye, Zelk tensed slightly at his blatant ignorance. Trying to make conversation, he started, "I was thinking that we could make, like, a sort of hybrid of our channels? So we could have brain cells, potatoes, some things to do with communism and-"

"I love that," George interrupted. "A server all about brain cells, that was my idea too." As the server finished processing, the monitor beeped and Minecraft started to load onscreen. "Well, at least that was quite quick. We can get started now, then."

Nodding slightly, Zelk looked out of the window. George carried on setting everything up, not even paying attention to him. "I feel like you're not even listening to me," he mumbled, blushing red.

"What did you say? Oh, this is a cool seed..." George replied absently, flying around the new world.

"So you aren't listening to me, then," he retorted, crossing his arms, but George didn't even look away from the computer screen. Letting out a frustrated noise, Zelk detached himself from him and walked out. "I give up. I'll be back it a bit, I guess..."

"Okay, honey, don't be long."

"Yeah, whatever," he grumbled, slamming the door shut behind him and muttering under his breath, "I'm sure you can manage without me..." Pushing past Vincent on the landing, he stormed out of the front door and drove away in his car.

Watching him go, Vincent frowned. "Dave...?"

"What do you want, nerd?"

"You think we should go after Jake?" He asked, Gesturing to the car at the end of the lane, "He looked pretty upset..."

"He probably wants to be alone," Dave shrugged, sliding his arms around Vincent's waist. "Anyway, he's probably just mad that George is shit at blowing him, or something like that."

"And you would know because...?" Pouting slightly, Vincent pulled away and crossed his arms.

"Calm down, nerd," Dave murmured, trapping him back in his arms. "I don't know, it's a guess. Are you jealous?"

"Shut up, pig."

"Oh, you're definitely jealous," Dave laughed, kissing his cheek and making a slow line along his jaw. Trying to escape then giving up, Vincent growled quietly under his breath and reluctantly leaned closer. "You're 100 times better than anyone else, anyways..."

"Anyone else? I thought you only-"

"Wow, someone's a bit insecure today. What's gotten into you, nerd?" Brushing Vincent's hair out of his eyes, Dave smiled. "You were my first, and every time since, okay? Now shut it and let me kiss you properly."