Part 15

Squinting in the morning sunlight, Wilbur lifted his head slightly and smiled as he spotted a familiar silhouette at the window. "Morning, monster."

"Morning..." Groaning slightly as he yanked their curtains shut again, Jay crawled back under the covers and curled up in his arms. Wilbur sighed in content, propping himself up on one elbow and kissing his cheek.

"Are you going to fix my door or not?"

"It's fixed!" Giggling quietly, Jay gestured to where it was propped up against the wooden frame and nipped his ear. "Good as new."

"Do we need reminding of the rules, Schlatt?" Wilbur grinned, straddling his hips and giving him a stern look. Jay growled in a low, playful hum, and he rolled his eyes. "Rule number one: no growling."

Flipping them over, Jay winked and bit his shoulder lightly. "Rule two, no biting." He licked a line along his jaw, "Rule three, no licking. Rule four..." Closing his eyes as he concentrated, he opened them again and pulled Wilbur's hands up to his head. "No horns in public."

"Rule six, fix my bloody door," Wilbur grumbled, but he couldn't contain his smile. "You already broke rule five, so you're doing it whether you like it or not." Blushing and focusing his eyes on the mattress, Jay grimaced, and he gave him a quick kiss. "Don't get upset, you're doing so much better. But you can't leave it that long in the future, okay?"

"Okay..." Leaning further down, he gave him an easy smile. "Does that mean I can have you now?"

Wilbur sighed, rolling their bodies over so he was back on top. "You don't have to ask," he murmured, threading his hands through Jay's hair, "I want you too, you know."

He brought their lips back together, tugging at Jay's shirt until he relented and let it slide over his head. Pulling back, he traced light fingertips over the contours of his chest, laughing as a low rumbling started in his throat. "You're like a cat."

"I'm not a cat." Scowling and crossing his arms over his bare chest, Jay tried to pull away, gently biting Wilbur's hand. He just ignored him, pulling his own shirt off and going back to tracing lines. He smirked as Jay lapsed back into his quiet purring, kissing his collarbone and pushing his hair away from his face. His hand brushed up against one of his horns, and Jay closed his eyes, a heavy sigh escaping his lips.

They were dark black, tiny flecks of tawny brown on the sides, and no longer than about four inches. Running his fingers along the hard ridges, Wilbur closed his eyes as he felt waves of energy pulsating through his body. He could feel Jay's arousal beneath him, and he smirked, gripping them harder.

Whimpering quietly in pleasure, Jay blushed and covered his mouth. Giving him a wink, Wilbur leaned down and gently sucked the tip of one horn, and he couldn't contain himself. "Ahh- haah!"

"Wow, somebody's a little excited," Wilbur teased. He pulled away, sitting back up despite the quiet growl he received. "You're too easy to please, goat."

This time Jay snarled louder. Flipping their weight over and pinning Wilbur's hands above his head, he gave him a death stare. "I dare you to call me that again. You'll regret it."

"I'm not scared of you, Schlatt," he murmured, relaxing under his weight, "you'd never hurt me... goat."

[SMUT WARNING, wheehee ;-;]

"You don't know that, human. I have the higher ground, there's nothing you can do to stop me," Jay joked. He slid his hands downwards, fumbling with Wilbur's pajama bottoms until he felt a pair of hands stop him. "How did you get free?"

"You let go of my hands, idiot," Wilbur murmured, slipping his trousers off himself and pulling Jay's off too. "I told you, you're not good at this-" Breaking off as he felt gentle biting on his ear, he panted slightly and closed his eyes.

"Really? Because it looks like you're enjoying it..." Rutting his hips downwards, Jay started to grind onto him, keeping up the gentle biting as he moved to his shoulders and chest. Grinning smugly as he elicited quiet, breathy moans, he held Wilbur's hands back above his head to keep control. "Mine..."

"No shit, Sherlock," Wilbur managed, bucking his hips as a particularly strong energy wave hit him. He pulled his hands free, tracing lines along the muscles of his back as he felt Jay's breath speed up in his ear. Almost instinctively, he pressed down on two hard, toned muscles, just between his shoulder blades. Jay went rigid, arching his back as he let out a strangled moan.

Grabbing Wilbur's hands and pinning them down again, he lifted his head. Nervous brown eyes met his angry blue, and he bared his teeth at him. "You were trying to see my wings again, weren't you?" He accused, voice low and menacing.

"I... I can't help it. You won't even let me see them..." Looking away, Wilbur mumbled, "when I lose control, I can't... I need to."

Softening slightly, Jay cupped his face with one hand. "You know I can't, or I would, I swear."

"I know," he sighed. Reaching up and gripping the metal frame at the top of their bed, he smiled and tentatively bucked his hips. "I'll be good, I promise."

"Don't make promises you can't keep," Jay snarked, "You're going to be bad in a minute."

"You're a corny moron," Wilbur groaned, but he couldn't help laughing. "Come give me a kiss."

Obliging, Jay attacked his lips, hands sneaking downwards. Wilbur gasped as he felt cold fingers trace circles below his navel, pushing his hands away and sitting up. "Your hands are freezing!"

"And...?"

He didn't reply, pushing on Jay's chest until he lay down and sitting on his legs. Teasing his hands up and down his length, Wilbur murmured, "Mine are warmer."

Nodding meekly, Jay let his head fall back as he got lost in the feeling. Wilbur sped up, circling his tip with one thumb as he started to grind on his thighs.

Biting his lip as his eyes rolled back into their sockets, his breathing became ragged. Wilbur moved his hands faster and faster, long, firm motions that made Jay's head spin. He screwed his eyes shut, exhaling sharply every time he felt Wilbur rutting his hips down onto his own.

Fighting with his pleasure for as long as he could, Jay groaned and arched his back as he began to lose his grip. He felt heat coiling in his stomach and gasped as Wilbur's hands started getting rougher. "Nguhhhh-"

Hands balling into tight fists as he strained up from the mattress, Jay came on Wilbur's stomach, a guttural groan ripping its way through his throat.

Almost thrown back by the surge of energy that hit him, Wilbur instantly finished, falling weakly onto his chest as he breathed heavily. "Every time," he managed, "I forget how... powerful-"

"Your fault, you decided to date a monster." Giggling quietly, Jay wrapped his arms protectively around his mate.

"Your humour is painful, Schlatt."

---------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so!

Yes, I'm a weirdo, we've established this.

So I was playing Minecraft survival earlier, like a kool kid, and every time I got up high I had the irrational urge to throw myself off the edge, no matter how high up I was. I wonder if other people do this.

Anyone else? Just me? All of the above? Gaah I'm doomed-

Shameless discord plug ;)
https://discord.gg/nbaHfvB