Part 11

"Go get food, it's your turn to do the shopping."

Grumbling under his breath, George stuck his middle finger up at Zak. "It's not my turn! Clay hasn't done the shopping in months!"

"Just get on with it, idot," Zak retorted. He smiled as Mega held up a drawing he had done to him. "Very nice, Megs."

"For God's sake..." Wandering into the kitchen and slipping his arms around Zelk's waist, he rested his cheek on the top of his head. "I'm on shopping duty again. I'll see you in a bit."

"I'm coming with you, then," Zelk murmured, turning around to look up into his eyes. "And we're getting chocolate, whether you like it or not."

"Deal." Laughing and grabbing his keys, George pulled him out of the front door. He kept hold of his hand, towing him round to the passenger door and opening it for him.

"What a gentleman." Rolling his eyes, Zelk climbed in and shut the door. As George got in the driver's side, he spoke again. "Let's go somewhere fun."

"There's nothing even remotely fun about shopping," George groaned.

"Then let's go somewhere else, idot."

Sighing, he backed out of the driveway onto the road. "We have to get the shopping. We can go somewhere else another time, okay?"

"Fine..." Watching the roads wind past his window as they made their way to the supermarket, Zelk let himself get lost in thought.

"Something on your mind, honey?"

He could tell George was making an effort to be more attentive, and it made him smile. "No, I'm just watching the scenery."

"Whatever, weirdo," George giggled quietly, indicating around a corner. A hand slipped onto his thigh and he held his breath as it started to trace light circles on his leg.

"I'm sorry about yesterday," Zelk murmured, squeezing his leg comfortingly. "I love you so much, I hope you know that."

Blushing and focusing on the road, George replied, "I love you too, you soppy git."

"What did you just call me?!"

"You heard me," he grinned, glancing over to wink at him. He was met with a playful scowl.

"You have two seconds to take that back, or I'm going to attack you," Zelk retorted with a smile. He crossed his arms, raising one eyebrow as George ignored him. "Fine, if that's how you want to be..."

Leaning over to the driver's side, he slid his hand further up George's thigh and traced patterns at the base of his hips. Listening to his breathing as it sped up, he smirked. "You want to play with me, Bambi?"

"I'm driving," George hissed, but he didn't shove his hand away.

Leaning even closer and biting the edge of his ear, Zelk whispered, "You're not pushing me away." He undid the fly on George's jeans and slipped his fingers under the waistband, playing with the fabric of his boxers. Meeting his eyes, he smiled again. "You still haven't pushed me away, Bambi."

[SMUT WARNING]

"Shut..." Complaining under his breath, George suddenly stopped and let out a needy whimper as Zelk started to rub the fabric over his crotch.

"Are you a little excited, honey? Are you having flashbacks to the last time we were alone in a car?"

Staring at the road ahead, he cleared his throat and tried to cover his lap with his jacket. "Maybe. It was... amazing."