Part 14

Hello friend welcome to the Bible part 14 and the first of many CallmeOli headers in the story. I hope you have a wonderful day and happy holidays!

Oli nicked my phone don't blame me -

---------------------------------------------------------

"Skep?"

"What do you want, idot?" Zak turned absently to face Darryl, crossing his arms over his chest and giving him an annoyed look.

"I was just..." Shying away at his hostile glare, Darryl cleared his throat and looked away. "It doesn't matter."

Zak softened straight away, taking a step closer and smiling at him. "You're too easy to wind up. What did you want, muffin?"

"It wasn't that important, don't worry," He mumbled, blushing red.

"Don't be stupid, I want to know." Pushing their hips close together and tugging Darryl's chin down, Zak gave him a wink. "If you won't tell me, I'll force it out of you."

"Oh, really?" Darryl murmured, slipping his arms around his waist, "And how were you planning to do that?"

"Well, I could seduce you..." He slid his arms underneath Darryl's shirt, tilting his head upwards and shifting closer - then stopped dead. "Or... I could torture you until you cave," he giggled. Grinning and pressing their chests together, he started to tickle him.

"Hey! Stop - SOTP, you muffin!" Darryl squeaked, squirming in his arms and trying to pull away. Zak ignored him, kissing his neck at the same time. "Leave me alone!" Grabbing his hands and pinning them above his head, Darryl pushed him up against the wall. "My turn."

Eyes wide but eager still, Zak murmured, "How come you get to keep me captive?"

"Because I want to, now be quiet," he replied. Pushing Zak's head back against the brick surface, he leaned down and brought their lips together. "You're infuriating, you know that?"

Smiling and responding eagerly, Zak tried to pull his hands free to hold Darryl's body, but he wouldn't let him. "Please...?"

"Fine." Gently letting go of his arms, Darryl continued to kiss him as he kept him trapped against the wall, but he felt Zak pulling away.

"That's not what I meant, idot," he murmured, "what did you want before?"

"Well... I thought we could take Megs into town, they're starting to put up the Christmas lights, and it's all pretty. But it doesn't matter," he blushed, avoiding eye contact.

"You're cute when you're all bashful, you know that?"

"Wow, a reference to the TOTALLY AMAZING AND COMPLETELY RELEVANT SINGLE WORD TITLE-" Stopping abruptly, Darryl gave him a shocked look.

"What the hell was that, muffin?" Winking as he flushed a deeper shade of red, Zak headed downstairs to look for Mega. "Megs? You there?"

He checked every room, but no Mega in sight. Just as he was about to give up, he felt a soft tugging on his jeans and smiled. "Have you been hiding from me?"

Nodding and holding his arms up, Mega gave him a sheepish smile. He lifted him up and into his arms, spinning in a circle so his little legs flew outwards, then set him down again. "You'll be the death of me, you know that?" Zak grinned, ruffling his hair.

Catching sight of the two of them as he came into the living room, Darryl laughed. "I see you found the mini muffin, then."

He hummed in agreement, giving him a quick kiss and grabbing their coats. "Were going out, Megs, you want to come with us?"