Part 18

"What do we do with it?"

Looking down doubtfully, Dave shrugged. "Zak said I'm not allowed to kill it. I don't know..."

He looked genuinely disgruntled, and Vincent couldn't help laughing. Cautiously scruffing the hair on the top of Mega's head, he rolled his eyes. "We're not killing a child, pig. We left him with Ally last time, we should really take a turn at babysitting."

A cheeky glint appeared in Dave's eyes. "You know," he murmured, his breath hot on Vincent's neck as he snaked his arms around his waist, "we could leave him again. Go have some..." Slipping his hands down the front of Vincent's jeans, he gently kissed his neck, "real fun."

Biting his lip and blushing, Vincent muttered fiercely, "Not in front of the tiny thing!"

Dave froze, catching sight of Mega's wide eyes focused on his hands - which were still down the front of Vincent's jeans. "Oops..."

"Oops is putting it lightly," Vincent managed, pulling his hands up to his hips. "It's babysitting time, pig."

"Forget the kid, I was enjoying your little show."

Turning sharply, Dave blinked in shock as he noticed Jjooll sat on the couch, quietly sniggering. "Well, don't stop on my account," he quipped, fixing him with a cool gaze. "You didn't seem to mind it with the child."

"I- uh..." Slowly flushing dark red, Dave hid his face in Vincent's shoulder. "Maybe we should go..."

"That's a shame," Jjooll snickered, "I was just about to join in." She stood up, sticking their tongue out and turning towards the stairs. "I'll be in your room. Come help me deal with this..." Gesturing downwards, he gave them a casual wave and slinked up the steps out of sight.

"What the hell?" Dave crossed his arms defensively over his chest. "He'd better not be in our room, or I'll make sure he has a slow, painful death when I find him there." He didn't get a response - then froze as the realisation hit him. "You... want to. You want to join him, don't you?"

Vincent bit his lip, giving him a cautious look. "Well..." blushing, he looked back down at Mega. "We can't, we're on babysitting duty."

Yeah, good luck with that one.

"Did you hear that?" Dave looked around apprehensively. "If it's fucking Naba again, I swear to God-"

Language, nub... o.o

"Guess that answers your question," Vincent grinned. He jumped at a knock on the door, glancing in confusion at the person stood in the doorway. "Paige...?"

"Almost. It's Percy now. Now go bang Jjooll, I know for a fact you want to," he teased.

"Maybe - I mean... wait, why are you here?"

"You ever heard of this thing called a Naba?"

Dave just groaned, taking Vincent's hand and pulling him towards the stairs. "Of course it was Naba. Come on, you horny European, I know you want to..."

"Yessss!" Not even trying to hide his excitement, Vincent pulled him in for a quick kiss and darted upstairs. Dave sighed, watching him go with a weary expression and following behind him.

Tilting his head curiously to one side, Mega started to follow them - but Percy grabbed him. "Trust me, you don't want to be in there, mini muffin. Let's play a game..."

"Let's play a game." Casually sat cross-legged on their bed, Jjooll fixed them with a cool stare. Pulling a packet of crisps out of his pocket, he started to loudly crunch on a few. "You two strip for me."

"Yeah, no." Clamping his hands down on Vincent's, who had already half tugged his shirt off, Dave grimaced. "Don't get crumbs all over the bed, you pig."

"I believe that was your nickname, mister Techno," Jjooll quipped. She took a last handful of crisps, tipping the rest of the packet onto the bedsheets despite the cries of outrage he received.

Throwing the packet away, they started to slowly lick the edges of the crisps in his fist. Nibbling the edges and raising one eyebrow as she caught Vincent licking his lips, Jjooll sucked gently on each of his fingers in turn. "Mmm..."

Drawing in a slightly shaky breath, Vincent crossed his legs and pressed his body against Dave's.

Feeling his discomfort, Dave glanced down and smirked as he spotted the tent in Vincent's jeans. He slid his hands down, gently rubbing over the fabric and shaking his head in disbelief as he elicited a quiet gasp. "You're telling me all I have to do to get you in the mood is eat crisps?"

Taking no notice, Jjooll shoved the rest of them into his mouth and swallowed, slowly licking her lips. Tilting their head back, he smiled. "Lays are so... arousing. Sea salted, but not too strong, thin, crunchy slices of potato." Eyes lighting up, he met Vincent's stare. "Sometimes they're even ridged. Such an amazing texture. You can lick along its length, press as much of it as you can take into your... mouth, the grooves rubbing against that magical spot, just against your - tongue. Yeah, that."

Snapping out of her trance, he turned to survey Vincent in an almost clinical way. He was breathing heavily, his thighs pressed tight together and desperately biting down on his lip. Dave's hand rubbed his crotch slightly, and a low whimper escaped, his lip drawing blood from the pressure of his teeth.

"And to think, you're that horny from just a thin slice of potato. This should be fun..." They patted the bedsheets next to him, a silent command, and smirked as both men joined him on the bed. Glancing at Dave, she curled one finger towards herself: he universal signal for 'come closer'.

Jjooll slid off Dave's jeans, fixing him with a smoldering glare until a - rather impressive - bulge gathered in his boxers. "And you're aroused with merely a look. How weak, supposed child murderer. You'll do as I say, and you're under my control at all times, though guy. Understood?"

Nodding meekly, Dave motioned sheepishly to his lower half. "Do your worst, I guess..."

"Gladly."

....

"Naba, no readers here."

What?? It was just getting good :/

"You heard me, now bugger off."

O- okay...

---------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is a poor excuse for writing, and I'm fully aware of that, but I promised the people on Discord I would get it out, so here we are!

SorrryyY, I left for such a long time! I've been dealing with health and family problems (if you want to know the full story, it's on my discord server).

Love yous,
Naba <3

Come chat in my server!
https://discord.gg/nbaHfvB