Part 16

Okay, so appARENTLY THE PART I WROTE DECIDED NOT TO SAVE-

I've actually managed to rewrite it now...

Salty? Me? Never... ;-;

(Note from Jjooll: that face looks like a kawaii San about to throw hands)

---------------------------------------------------------

"Where do you want it to go?"

"Up your arse."

Giggling quietly and poking Zelk in the side, George rolled his eyes. "Is there a reason you're in such a stupid mood tonight, or are you just being annoying in general?"

"I don't want to do server stuff!" He whined, spinning on George's lap to face him and block the screen. "Let's go somewhere fun."

George sighed, pulling him closer to look past his shoulder at the new map they were building. He saved their work and shut it down, leaning back and meeting his eyes. "What do you want to do, honey?" Seeing his hesitation, he grinned. "Don't tell me you've made me stop working and you've not got anything to do."

"Well..." Shrugging sheepishly, Zelk started to play with George's hair. "I just want to do something with you."

"You're an idot," George sighed. He pushed him off of his lap, rummaging around in their drawers and tossing random things into a bag. Turning to face him, he stuck his tongue out. "Come on then, goof."

"What are you doing?"

"I'm taking you out, go get some shoes on," he grumbled. Lugging the bag downstairs, he tossed it in the boot of his Jeep and turned to the slightly shocked Zelk. Grabbing his legs, he lifted him up and bundled him into the passenger seat, despite the muffled complaints he received.

"Hey, stop! I left my wallet!" Zelk argued, trying to climb back out.

"You don't need your wallet, I've got mine," George murmured, holding his hand up when he opened his mouth to protest. "Now shut and let me take you out, goof."

"What a gentleman..." Closing the door and waiting for George to walk around and get in the driver's side, Zelk sighed. "Where are we going, beaver?"

"None of your business."

"Whatever." Rolling his eyes and taking George's hand, he traced light circles on his skin as they cruised down the roads into town. As the approaching street lights glowed brighter and they reached the edge of the shops, Zelk raised one eyebrow questioningly.

"Don't look at me like that, I'm trying to do something nice," George grumbled. Sticking his tongue out as he parked, he took Zelk's hand again. Pulling him close, he kissed the top of his head and smiled. "Now get out, idot."

Doing as he was told, Zelk blushed and slipped around to his side of the car, wrapping his arms around his waist. Getting the hint, George leant down to his level for a kiss. Feeling the arms around his body tighten, he lifted him up and onto the car bonnet. "You're too tiny for your own good."

"I'm not that short," Zelk retorted, crossing his arms over his chest defensively. George simply stepped back and held his arms out, laughing as he jumped down and lost about a foot in height.

"You're really tall, honey."

"Yeah, yeah..."

Trying to hide his smirk and holding open the shop door for him, George blew him a kiss. "Don't sulk. I love you, short arse."

Cheeks flushing pink, Zelk kept his head down as he darted to the nearest table. George was slower to follow, eyes fixed on a point at the other side of the room. "Ally's here too, she's sat over by the window. You want to go say hi?"

Assuming she was sat alone, Zelk nodded and got back up. "She can join us if she wants."

"Okay...?" Heading over behind him, George waved to the seemingly oblivious Ally. She was sat with two men, but he didn't know who they were. "Hiya, Ally."

Jumping guiltily as her head whipped around, she spluttered helplessly. "It's not what it looks like, I promise!"

Zelk gave her a curious look. "It didn't look like anything until you practically screeched 'It's not what it looks like!'"

"O- oh..." Eyes wide as she shifted nervously in her seat, Ally bit her lip. "This is... Jay, and this is Wilbur. And, um..." Addressing the two men, she smiled sheepishly. "Those two are George and Zelk. They're roommates with Clay, I guess."

"You guys know Clay?" George asked incredulously. The look on Ally's face gave him his answer, though. "Look, whatever you're doing... be careful. And we don't want any part of this."

"You can't tell Clay!" Ally blurted out, white with fear. Zelk gave her a disparaging look.

"It's your choice what you do with your life, but we're not promising anything. Whatever this is, don't hurt Clay, or you'll have all of us to deal with. Understand?"

Ally nodded, avoiding contact, and George shrugged. "Let's go get something to eat, honey."

As they headed over to their table, Zelk slid onto George's lap and put his lips to his ear. "What was that?"

"No idea," George murmured, hugging his waist and shrugging. "But I don't care for drama. You want chocolate on your waffles?"

"What? Oh - sure," Zelk mumbled. "But this isn't exactly the best time..."

"Who cares?" Giving him a smug smile and kissing his cheek, George cupped his face in one hand. "Besides, this is the type of content you're getting, Naba hasn't even updated since last decade. It's like she forgot us."

"I know, but she was busy-" Snapping back from his daze, Zelk frowned. "What's a Naba anyway? And why did it abandon us?"

"I don't know. Something about exams, I think..."

---------------------------------------------------------

GAHHHHHH I ABANDONED YOU GUYS ;-;

I was revising for mock A Level exams in all of my free time, and I couldn't find spare to write.

My exams finish not this Friday, but the next one, then I'll be back to regular posting, but I'll still aim to put a few up this week and next.

Love yous all and sorry for suddenly dying!

Naba <3