Part 8

Slowly opening his eyes, George groaned internally as he felt an unwanted surprise underneath the covers. He sat up, turning away from Zelk in embarrassment as he tried to cross his legs.

Waking up from the movement, Zelk smiled sleepily and half-opened his eyes, rolling over - only to end up with his face in George's lap. "What the hell?" Opening his eyes fully, he smirked as he took in his... situation. "Did you have a nice dream, Bambi?"

"Shut up." Blushing furiously, George tried to cover himself with the duvet, but he was too slow. Throwing it towards the foot of the bed, Zelk grinned as he trailed his fingertips lightly across his inner thighs. "What were you dreaming about, Spiffy?"

"It doesn't matter," George mumbled, trying his best to contain himself at Zelk's touch.

"Hot anime girls? Or guys? Maybe even... brain cells?"

Hesitating, he took a deep breath, then blurted out, "You."

[Mini smut warning: skip to next bold text <3]

"Ooh, this is getting somewhere now." Sitting up and straddling George's legs, Zelk grinned. "And what was it about?"

"Well, you were, um..." Trailing off, he gestured downwards and avoided eye contact. Feeling two hands slide the waistband of his shorts down, he gasped and bit his lip.

"I was, um...?" Slipping his shorts all the way off, Zelk smirked as he took in his erection. He started to run one fingertip lightly up and down it, eliciting another gasp.

"You were - haah!"

Licking his tip, Zelk winked. "Was it something like this?"

Nodding, George let out another moan as Zelk's mouth started to explore more, teasing him. He let his head fall back against the wall, closing his eyes as he-

[Smut haters: Coast is clear for now! <3]

A loud ringing sound made them both jump, Zelk looking around sheepishly and George just annoyed that he had stopped. The noise rang out again, and he sighed. "It's my phone, it was on silent though."

"Well, it's obviously not, you idot," Zelk rolled his eyes, picking it up from the bedside table. Looking at the caller ID, he frowned. "Who's 'Mummybb'?"

"Oh!" Giggling, George snatched his phone back and answered it, putting the person on speaker. "Hey Skep, what's up?"

------

Jjooll here, just stealing a chunk of this chapter, don't mind me

K bye

-----

"Hey, George," Zak's voice was nervous, and he hesitated for a second. "Are you alone?"

"No, Zelkie- I mean Zelk's with me, and you're on speaker," George explained. Seeing his opportunity, Zelk picked up where he left off with George, smirking as he bit his lip and his breathing hitched.

"Oh, okay... I guess that's fine too." Clearing his throat awkwardly, Zak sighed.

"What did you want to- haah! T-talk about? HUUUnnhhhh-"

"Are you guys SERIOUSLY-" Breaking off, he decided it just wasn't worth it. "Look, can you just be serious for a minute? We're coming home, something came up. Can you pick us up from the airport?"

"Sure, we'll get Dave to go over for you. But - you don't have to tell me if you don't want to - what came up? Are you okay with Darryl?" George frowned, shifting to sit up properly. Zelk stopped messing around too, and he sighed in relief.