Part 3

"What do you want, nerd?"

Slipping his arms around Dave's waist, Vincent joked, "I want you. But other than that, I'll have a double chocolate."

"That was the worst line I've ever heard," Dave laughed, ordering their iced doughnuts and drinks. Taking them over to the big table in the corner, he set down the tray and pulled him onto his lap.

"You know you loved it really," Vincent murmured, scooping a bunch of chocolate icing onto his finger and offering it to him.

Licking it off, Dave frowned slightly. "How come the others aren't here yet?"

"Those two," Vincent pointed to Clay and Ally, who had rode there in the same car as them, "can't make their minds up. And Jacob's presumably taking a detour on the way so he can pleasure George," he shrugged.

"Wait, WHAT?!"

"Oh, did I not tell you?" Vincent blushed slightly. "I told them to come out with us, then when I went back to get them to hurry up, George was trying to rape Jacob." He smirked, interlacing their fingers. "It was kind of hot, to be honest. Maybe we could try something like that sometime."

"You're gross. Eat your God damn doughnut and stop being such a horny European," Dave groaned, pushing him off of his lap.

"So it that a no...?"

"Is what a no?" Putting down a tray and sitting down opposite them, Clay tilted his head curiously to one side.

"Nothing!" Cringing, Dave kicked Vincent under the table. He just winked at him, swirling his straw in his drink.

"You still haven't said no, you know."

"Shut up, nerd. We can try it, but only if you stop going on about it."

"Yesss! You're being the rapist, though. I liked it when you tied me up last time," Vincent giggled, shoving the rest of his doughnut in his mouth.

"Oh my God," Dave cringed, banging his forehead on the table, "I know Technoblade never dies and all that, but at least dying is better than this conversation..."

Awkward silence fell between the four of them, and Ally, who had come over at the worst time possible, excused herself to escape to the toilets. "I'll leave you boys to sort out... whatever the hell that was."

As soon as she was out of earshot, Clay demanded, "What kind of freaky shit are you guys doing in your room?!"

Vincent smirked lazily, starting to tell him, but Dave clamped his hand over his mouth. "Don't you dare," he growled, giving him a death stare. Turning to Clay, he gave him a pleading look. "Can you just forget he opened his big mouth?"

"Sure," Clay sniggered, "I'd rather you spare me the mental scarring, anyways."

As silence fell between them, the front door swung open and Jacob sauntered in, followed by a flushed George. They ordered two blueberry muffins, coming over to sit with the others and talking in low voices.

"Why is nobody talking?" George frowned, taking a bite of his muffin and pulling Jacob into his arms. The others just looked away, and he tensed slightly, hugging him tighter.

Catching Dave's eye over his coffee mug, Vincent wiggled his eyebrows suggestively and made him burst out laughing. "You... made me... choke!" Dave managed, lapsing into a coughing fit.

Vincent rolled his eyes, fiddling absently with the delicate ring on his finger. "Speaking of choking... where were you guys all this time?"

"We got lost," Jacob lied smoothly, shrugging.