The End of an Era

Hey hi hello, my lovely followers and readers. Time for a new book, a fresh start!

I've decided against continuing Demure, sadly. I've been out of touch with the Skeppy and BadBoyHalo fandoms for too long, and I simply don't have the knowledge of inside jokes and current events to make it tie in with the real people.

It was also becoming a chore, because I became disinterested in the people I was writing about - one of the reasons I stopped writing anymore, and I don't want to become that stressed that I need to stop writing again.

Instead, I'm making a new book. I hope you guys will understand, I really appreciate all the love and support I've received from this series, and I hope you'll join me with my new direction in writing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

For the Fans - 💚DreamNotFound💚

Dream, Sapnap and GeorgeNotFound have been best friends for years, and the videos they posted to YouTube for fun have turned into their dream careers.

The fans are always the best part, course - and the fanfiction that spreads like wildfire...

In a bid to grow their channels even more, George and Dream make a pact to play up their flirting for fanservice. But as the jokes and comments become more and more frequent, at what point do they admit that it's no longer for the fans?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I'll admit the blurb definitely needs some work... But I want to get on and writeeee, so it will have to do.

The first part will be published tomorrow night at 10pm BST - yes, an actual time, I need the pressure 😅

Also, I'm in need of a cover, so if anyone has any ideas or would like to make one for this book, let me know! :)

Signing off one last time for Demure,

Nadia ❤️