REDEMPTION. / 1

In which:
Dave must repent.

"You did what?" Kurt's brows creased as he frowned at the smugly beaming brunet on the couch, just beneath him.

"I," Dave tried deadpanning, but he couldn't help spurting out into yet another fit of laughter. "I told him I liked Guns N' Roses and that Axl is an amazing person, and—"

"What the fuck, Dave?!" Kurt hissed in revulsion, coiling and climbing off of the drummer, standing up and dusting himself off to accentuate the disgust.

"And that fuck believed me! Oh god, you should've been there!"

It was all a joke, but Kurt decided that in order to be forgiven, Dave must perish.

"Dave, you have sinned," the frontman states, glaring at the brunet with a deadpanning look.

"It was a joke, dude," Dave was quick to sit up out of fear as Kurt's icy glare burned holes through his big doe-like eyes, disintegrating his soul. "You're actually fucking scary."

No surprise; it was the aftermath of a long day, the aftermath of MTV music awards, to be exact. All three of them were completely fucked; drunk, high, whatever else, and Dave just so happened to get interviewed less than two hours ago, he also happened to be drunk as fuck. Krist simply watched, trying not to break down into a fit of laughter too, because, if only Dave knew what was coming for him.

"You've sinned, and now you will perish," Kurt smiled, unable to hold a straight, stone-like face. Partially because of the weed he smoked, also because of what he was planning to do to his poor drummer.

"Oh no, whatever shall I do for redemption?" Dave exclaimed over-dramatically.

"In order to be forgiven for your sins you must eat jesus's ass."

Krist choked on his beer, practically attempted to breathe it— ended up choking because of a sharp breath. "What the actual fuck?" He laughed, and only laughed harder when Dave turned to look back at him with a suggestive, yet shocked look. Krist only sent him a knowing grin.

"I mean," Dave turned to look back at the singer. "I'll eat your ass, but—"

He was interrupted by the sound of Krist's hysteric laughter, also the force of a pillow right across his face as Kurt had hit him with one; now standing straight and prideful, victorious.

"You almost hit his fucking head off, Kurt!" Krist laughed.

"Jesus is pleased."

Dave fell back on the sofa and let out a laugh. "Jesus is pleased," he repeated.

Apparently it's time to thank Axl Rose, because if not for him and his stupid, cocky and disgusting attitude then this night wouldn't have been as fun as it is right now.

PLEASE DONT ASK BECAUSE I DONT KNOW

word count: 463