SANGRIA. / 9

nothing much just three drunk dudes

AKA one of these stupid things I was supposed to put in one of my stories but I ended up removing it so here it is!

#savedave
he's just trying to vibe

aka aka a stupid ass bet and dave throws up and it's kinda an ot3 nirvana thing whatever

"You're not shovin' tha' bottle any closer!" Dave cautioned, clumsily climbing over the couch, dark hair a mess over his face, all tangled after a sloppy make-out session with one, maybe even both of his band mates.

Now, he wasn't necessarily being taken advantage of that, it was something they agreed to do— a bet. If Dave would lose then he'd let the other two band members get him shit-faced drunk until he would fucking snap, not to mention the fact that the other two were completely drunk too, the whole point of tonight was either a race to throwing up first or getting alcohol poisoning, or even both.

"A bet's a bet, Daaaveeey!" Krist laughed, walking around the couch and pinning the poor drummer to the ground, said drummer only laughing in reply as the frontman only watched, probably wondering why and how he even agreed to do this in the first place.

"I'm gon' throw up on youuuu!" Dave whined and a bottle of wine had now found it's way in his shaky hands, only just past half empty now.

"Noooo— I'm seriously gonna throw up, man—" Dave slurred so Krist decided to take matters to his own hands, all Kurt could do was sure and pity the poor brunet who was already accepting his doom.

And the finish of the wine bottle is pressed against Dave's lips and he parts them, closing his eyes and reaching up to move his hair away from his face— and the bottle is tilted up; all the way until it was upside down until Dave could only chug this much, the liquid rushing to his mouth too fast which caused him to sputter and cough as Krist broke the bottle away from his poor friend's lips, partly feeling bad and partly amused because of the murder-scene look-alike wine stain on both the carpet and Dave's shirt.

"Krist you jus' fucked the carpet up," Kurt sighed and stumbled forward, snatching the bottle from the bassist's hand and chugging what remained inside.

"Off!" Dave hissed, wiping the sangria red off of his lips with his wrist and Krist happily slid off, laughing.

"You're goin' down! I'mmm gettin' my revenge on you!" Not even remotely close to threatening doe-like brown eyes shot a glare at the laughing bassist in an empty threat that promised nothing but anger, because one thing that the three of them should've learnt by now was

Krist never fucking lost, he made sure of it.

"Your punishment's gonna be worse if you knew runnin' that mouth!" Krist snorted, all vowels convoluted in a drunk slur equal to the other two's.

"Dave, you good?" Kurt chuckled, crouching and patting his friend's shoulder. "You're completely outta' it, man!" It's an over dramatic exclamation that comes subsequent with wide cobalt eyes. "He's gonna die!"

"Gotta puke," Dave mumbled, face pale with instant regret and nausea as a sickening green heat swirled in his stomach, threatening to spew at any moment now; he had to clench his jaw to home it back.

"Not on the carpet, man!" Krist shrieked cowardly, instantly coiling away from the youngest member and the singer took this as a chance to try to pull the drummer up, although it not really working.

And stumbling, Dave got up by himself, partly horrified and partly completely furious as he rushed to the bathroom, leaving the other two laughing.

Kurt has fallen to the floor, right by the small pool of sputtered wine as he looked at his best friend mischievously, the now empty bottle of wine rolling across the floor.

"Too far?" He grinned.

"Too far," Krist agreed with an equal shit-eating grin, deciding that the bet was done— Dave had lost once more, being the first to throw up of the three.

yeah no wonder it isn't included in the story

omg mentions of Krist x Dave x Kurt ?! omg!1!1

word count: 717