stupid highschooler

high school had turned into another term for hell.

if you didn't fit in then you barely had any chance with literally anybody, whether it'd be friend-wise or relationship-wise, and that's the situation kurt and dave had gotten themselves into.

"so you've got the date tomorrow," dave repeated, taking a deep breath as kurt nodded slowly. "do you remember the basics?"

kurt shook his head, enough said with no words even needed.

dave pitied kurt, really. it was the poor guy's first date and he had managed to land a date with one of the most annoying bitches in the whole school, according to dave, who had been mentoring the blond now that it came to relationships and stuff like that.

"alright, we'll retry later, let's move on to something a little harder," dave sighed and straightened his posture just slightly. "how's the kissing situation going? there's a chance that she'll wanna kiss you after the date of it goes well."

kurt choked on air. he immediately hunched over and held onto his chest as he coughed and hacked at the floor, which surprised dave. the brunet grabbed the blond's shoulders and pulled him up.

"you haven't had your first kiss yet, have you?" dave assumed with an arched brow, kurt looked terrified.

"oh god, no! i haven't had my first kiss yet," kurt huffs and pushes dave's hands away from his own shoulders. "you're ridiculing me, aren't you?"

"kurt, i'm trying to help you out over here," dave chuckled. "do you have any similar experiences to kissing, at least? do you know how to do it?"

"for the last time, dave. i have no idea how that shit works."

being sixteen without even having his first kiss yet must've been weird according to dave, which explained the odd expression on his face.

"you can't get shit through your skull, can you? look, let me suggest something," dave tilted his head to the side, his eyes darkening a little. "don't call me out for this suggestion, it's the only solution i can come up with right now."

"gosh," kurt facepalmed. "shoot."

"alright, how about—" dave paused, the air knocked out of his lungs as he thought about his suggestion again. he took a deep breath and held it in. "how about you kiss me and i show you the ropes? i am teach you how to do it properly, i've done it before."

"what-" kurt flinched and tensed up, his face heating up and flushing a bright red shade, almost making dave laugh.

"don't take it seriously, kurt. i'm bad at explaining things so you can either take it or leave it."

the older of the two swallowed roughly, cursing his mouth for drying up like that. his eyes tore away from the grinning brunet in front of him as he wiped his clammy hands on the fabric of his torn jeans.

"okay, fine."

now, if you hadn't already noticed it, dave was one of kurt's best friends— speaking of that; he also had a major crush on kurt, this 'lesson' of his was probably his only chance right now. he wanted to at least get an idea of what it'll be like kissing the older boy.

no more words spoken, kurt hesitantly looked back at dave, gaze locking with his and oh gosh, it got intense and hot.

and dave couldn't take it anymore. he slowly looked down at the latter's lips and wetted his own.

and in a swift movement, his hand was tangled in kurt's hair, guiding the back of his head to lean closer as their lips connected.

kurt's a little stiff at first, he doesn't seem like he knows what to do with his lips, but it's really no wonder; this is his first kiss after all.

right, dave is kurt's first kiss, he had to make sure that it's a memorable one, maybe the best one he's ever had.

so he tilted his head, deepening the kiss and kurt melted, his lips parting almost on instinct, letting dave lick and nip at his bottom lip.

it had gotten so much hotter in the room, kurt finally let his eyes close, his shoulders sink comfortably in relaxation and— finally; his hands moved up dave's chest, resting on his shoulders as he leaned even closer, his face burning hot with excitement. it's a new feeling, a type of electric shock that surges through your body in waves of what. like he described as pleasure. dave appears to be a very good kisser.

as if running on instinct, kurt's lips part wider and that finally lets dave work up the courage to slide his tongue in, exploring his 'dearest friend's' mouth, his face as equally red and burning.

time passes and kurt is completely relaxed, almost even shuddering from time to time, but it's all a pleasant motion, he's definitely enjoying himself and he almost pulls dave right back in when he pulls away.

dave opens his eyes, rushing to inspect kurt's expression; his lips tug into a smirk.

kurt seems to be absolutely lovestruck, as if realization hit him. his eyes are almost cloudy with an unreadable emotion, his cheeks as red as the printed writing on dave's shirt — vivd and noticeable from almost a mile away.

"you're submissive as hell, kurt. you wanna work on that too or..?" dave suggested slyly, kurt opened his eyes and glared at him annoyedly.

"or how about you shut up and kiss me again?"

"or, another idea — how about you ditch that bitch and spend the rest of the weekend with me instead?" dave grinned widely, kurt only smirked and nodded.

"deal, now c'mere."

and kurt cups dave's cheeks and almost violently pulls him back in, lips crashing into lips in a hungry kiss.

kurt thinks that dave is a great kisser.

———-

IM SO OUT OF IT RN IDK WHAT IM WRITING LOL EXCUSE MY GRAMMAR PLS IM JUST TRYING TO UPDATE

I GOT THIS IDEA FROM A PROMPT GENERATOR LMFAOOO