Phase 1

"Time of Death: 1:27 am"
—————————————————————
August 15th

Y/N POV

I am facing my opponent, a smirk growing upon my face. My mindset focused on how to take this person down—analyzing my opponent to where I should attack. Once I get it in my head, the fun begins.

Roundhouse kick, right hook, knee stomach, and -

"Okay, that's enough!" A voice interrupted our sparring just when I was about to finish off this person.

"You, get cleaned up." The guy picked up his stuff and headed out, giving me a high five.

"Next time, I'll take you down." He smirked. Before I could speak, he got pushed out of the room. I walked towards the familiar person.

"Jealous?" I chuckled at the person.

"Why should I be jealous when you're already mine?" He said with confidence while tossing a water bottle at me. "Agent Kim, what's got you all fired up?"

"Nothing, just in a fighting mindset. Plus, I got to keep in shape. It's been a while since my last mission." The water satisfied my burning throat.

"You have been training for five years and are already one of the top agents here. Why don't you just relax for tonight and let me take you to dinner." He said, grabbing my waist. I chuckled at his offer.

"That does sound relaxing. Maybe I'll take on your offer." I said, smiling at the figure.

"So 8 pm it is then babe." Grabbing my chin and pulling me into a kiss.

"Jackson, not here." I blushed. Pulling out of his embrace and grabbing my stuff.

"But, I'll see you at eight then." I said, leaving him flustered. "I'll just kiss you tonight then." He yelled, echoing throughout the room. I swear this boy. The only one who can make me feel this way.

-------------

"Agent Kim!" I turn to see Mr. Choi walking towards me. Mr. Choi, the head boss, the one who raised me in this "business." 

"How's one of my top agents doing? I can see you were working hard." With his tone of voice and question, I knew he wanted me to do something.

"Yes, just passing the time, sir." I said, hoping for a new mission.

"Great, come to the conference room. We have an important task to discuss." His voice became serious. I was looking forward to having fun on a mission, but I knew that this was something I had to take seriously.

Once I walked into the conference room, I looked to see Hyuna, Hwasa, Lucas and Jackson. I take a seat, so I am between Hwasa and Jackson. On the screen was a picture of a familiar-looking guy. Mr. Choi drops a file on the desk as I grab it. Opening it up, I look at the guy and a couple of other people.

"MARK LEE"

"Agent Kim? Did you get that?" Mr. Choi interrupted my thoughts.

"Sorry, sir, I was reviewing the profiles. Please repeat." I said, still identifying every detail of the man. 

"This is Mark Lee. Leader of NCT. The number one, notorious mafia gang in Korea. They are planning something special on the night of the Golden Rise."

The Golden Rise. On December 19th, every mafia group in Korea dresses up in formal wear, usually gold, and brag about their "doings" trying to top each other. It was basically a party where egos rise, hence the name.

"I need you, Agent Kim, to go undercover and join NCT. Find out what they are planning on that night." Mr. Choi explained.

"How exactly am I going to become part of a mafia gang before December and get all the information?" I asked, knowing I only had five months before December.

"Easy, you just got to seduce Mr. Lee." Mr. Choi said as he began packing up his things, leaving me in my thoughts. "This mission will start in 2 days. Get ready, Agent Kim, this mission will prove to KTA that you can be the top agent." He said before leaving the room with Hwasa, Hyuna, and Lucas. Along with the pressure of this mission, I felt a glare on me.

"Seduce, huh?" I turned to Jackson as soon as he spoke. He saw how my facial expression showed worry and stress. His eyes softened as he grabbed my hands.

"Hey, you got this princess. Don't worry about me. I may be a little jealous that I have to "share" you with another man, but I know that this mission is important for you." I smiled and tightened my grip on his hands.

"Thank you for understanding." Letting his hands go and grabbing the file of NCT, ready to leave the room.

"Don't forget that dinner tonight, you promised." Jackson said as he stood up.

"Of course I won't. 8 pm." I kissed him and ran out of the room.

"Hey, not here." He shouted, mocking my words from earlier.