Phase 3

Y/N POV

It hasn't even been an hour and I was already done with this guy. I understand that he's a mafia leader and i'm trying to seduce him, but his stares just make me want to jump out the window. He hasn't even ordered me to do something. I'm just sitting on my assigned desk waiting for any orders. At this point, I'm desperate.

"Ms. Park?" The sound of his voice caused my head to quickly turn as he was still looking down at his papers.

"Yes sir?" I said waiting for what he was going to say.

"Get me some coffee. Black." He said emotionless. A sigh left my mouth as I left the room.

Once I left the room, I realized I had no idea where to get coffee. I tried to ask someone, but unfortunately, no one was around. I aimlessly walked around the building trying to find a break room or at least someone who could help me. I decided to ask the lady at the front desk. Walking towards the lady, I saw a familiar person.

"Lucas?" I whispered under my breath. What was he doing here? 

Before I could catch up to Lucas, the elevator doors were already closing, taking him to wherever his destination was. I got back to my senses when I remembered I had to get Mr. Lee's coffee. However, the thought of Lucas was still clouding my mind.

Mark's POV

As soon as Jae-Hwa left the room, I waited a couple seconds before walking back to my desk to make a phone call.

On phone

?: "Hey, shut up!" The person shouted before answering me. "What is it Mark? I'm in the middle of something."

Mark: "I found her." There was a moment of silence before the other person spoke.

?: "Yuta, take care of "Mr. smart mouth" over there ... Who's her?"

Mark: "Y/N. My Y/N. Your sister, Y/N" I heard a chuckle leave his mouth before it became quiet.

?: "Mark this is no time to pull pranks. She's dead. Gone. We both saw her die in front of us."

Mark: "We didn't see her die. She was pronounced dead Taeyong. I'm serious. She's my secretary."

Taeyong: "Whether we saw her die or not, she's gone. You need to let her go Mark. You're delusional. Move on for the sake of us both. I got to go now. Bye."

Mark: "But-"

"I'm not delusional." I said as soon as Taeyong hung up.

"You may want to reconsider that sir. Here's your coffee." Jae-Hwa said, walking through the door. She handed me the coffee and walked to her desk. It seemed like she was waiting for a comment, but I was too confused to even speak.

"You know, a 'thank you' would be appreciated." She said with a smile. Everything in my brain was starting to malfunction, but I had to act like everything was under control.

"I have to attend a meeting. Start planning my schedule for next week." I said sternly before heading out. Once I was out of my office, I tried to calm myself. 

"Really? A meeting? I have absolutely nothing planned for this week." I scolded myself realizing how stupid I was.

Y/N's POV

A meeting should take about an hour. This would give me a little time to snoop around his office. I slowly walked towards his desk and started looking in the drawers. One of the drawers was locked so I grabbed a bobby pin to try and unlock the drawer. I finally got it open after a minute and saw a file. I carefully scanned where each file was so I could put it back the way it was. Once I had each placement, I grabbed my phone to take pictures of the files. Before I could take a picture, something fell out of the file. My eyes widened as I saw pictures of...

me?