Phase 4

There were pictures of me or a person who looked exactly like me with a red hair guy and Mark. I quickly took pictures of the photos and the informational file. I put back the file to how it was in the drawer and closed it. I checked his desk before heading back to mine and saw that someone was calling him.

Taeyong? The contact picture looked like the guy in the photos, but with another hair color.

The ringing finally stopped. My head stopped as soon as I saw that Mark's wallpaper was of "me" and him kissing? What the hell was going on here. Who is that person because I know for sure that I have never met this guy in my life.

Still in my thoughts, I heard footsteps walking towards the door and I immediately ran to my desk. The door opened and I was met with that Taeyong guy but with black hair.

"I've called you seven times. Why didn't you pick up?" He said before looking up from his phone.

"Sorry, but Mr. Lee is not in. I will inform him that you came to visit." I said as we finally met eyes. His eyes widened at my presence.

"Y/N?" Once he called out my real name, my heart beat started to increase. Does he know my real identity? I pushed all of my thoughts down and took a breath before speaking.

"I'm sorry sir but my name is Jae-hwa. You must have mistook me as someone else sir" Trying to keep my composure.

"I'm very sorry...um...Jae-hwa. Mark told me that you were his new assistant."

"Yes. Mark should be ba-" Before I could continue, I was interrupted by Mark.

"Taeyong. I see you have met Jae-hwa." Mark walked towards his desk.

"Yes I have." Taeyong was stealing glances between Mark and I.

"Ms. Park?" I looked up at Mr. Lee as he was looking down at his desk.

"Yes Mr. Lee."

"Will you please leave us alone for a few minutes?" Finally making eye contact with him, I stood up from my desk. "Yes Sir." I quickly glanced at the Taeyong guy and left the room.

As soon as I walked out of the room, I was going to listen to their conversation until my phone rang. As soon as I saw it was KTA, I answered without hesitation.

On phone

Y/N: "Yes Mr. Choi?"

Mr. Choi: "Agent Kim? Did you find any information." I was going to tell him about the file I found in Mr. Lee's office, but it seemed irrelevant to the plan.

Y/N: "Sorry sir, but this mission is going slow." I lied. Sort of. I mean the mission WAS slow.

Mr. Choi: "Don't screw this up, Agent. Find ANYTHING you can and report back." He said. His tone was serious.

Y/N: "Yes Sir."

Mr. Choi: "You're one of my top agents. KTA trained you for this and we know that you are prepared." He hung up. The pressure increased.

Mark's POV

As soon as Jae-hwa walked out, I turned towards Taeyong. His face showed confusion and hurt.

"I-I thought she was dead, but t-that was really her." Taeyong spoke while taking a seat on the couch. He ran his fingers through his black hair. I walked and took a seat next to him.

"We're not sure. It seems like she doesn't remember us. We just need to wait, but for now, let's keep our focus on the real plan for December 19th." I said trying to reassure him. Taeyong sighed, his brain still trying to figure out if that was really his sister.

"I know Mark, but she seems different. And why would she work here? She always wanted to run away from this business when she was younger. Is she being blackmailed? Is this some kind of revenge? Is thi-"

"Just breath. It's been five years and we have time to figure it out." I faced him.

"Why is it that I'm the one freaking out now." Taeyong chuckled.

"Well, she is your sister."

"Well, she is...was your fian-" Before Taeyong could finish, Doyoung walked in the room with a smirk on his face.

"What is so important that you couldn't knock." I stood up to face the satisfied guy.

"We found who hacked into our system." A smirk grew on my face.

"Continue." Waiting for whoever hacked my system so I could go after them.

"Sadly, we didn't find out what they did to our system, but it was...KTA."