Phase 6

"As we know, KTA hacked into our system and we have no idea of what they have done." Mark started. I kept my composure waiting for what he was going to say next.

"Well this situation leads to our plan on December 19th." I was confused with what KTA had to do with December 19th. I looked around as everyone understood what Mark was talking about. On the screen was a picture of a girl with long black hair and glowing skin. She looked...unreal.

"Bae Joo-hyun," Mark stated. "The ultimate treasure of our enemy. We get her, we get them." Before he continued, I interrupted him.

"I am sorry sir, but who is Bae Joo-hyun?" There was a confused look plastered on my face which Mark noticed.

"Bae Joo-hyun or better known as Irene is the lover of the leader of our enemy, GOT7. We have no information on who their leader is, but if we get Irene, we get our answer." Mark explained. "On December 19th, Irene will be there along with GOT7. We have to keep a close eye on her and wait till she is alone."

Mark presented the layout of the ballroom where the Golden Rise was held. As he was talking about the placement with the others, I was sketching out the layout.

"And Ms. Park will play a huge role in our plan." The mentioning of my name caused my head to jolt up from my sketch and stare at the man in front of me.

"Sorry sir, but how will I be beneficial in this plan? I just started working for you today." I was confused on how he already came up with a plan that included me.

"In order to get Irene alone, we need a distraction for GOT7 and that's you." Although I heard every single word he said, I still could not process this information. Mark continued and showed no concern about my opinions. I wasn't even sure if I would be there on December 19th. I may be getting NCT's plan, but I have no clue about what KTA is going to do.

I was deep in my thoughts that I didn't notice the meeting ended. Everyone was leaving as it was only Mark and I in the room. I was about to leave before Mark spoke up.

"I hope you don't mind being a part of the plan." His voice sounded genuine. I took a deep sigh. "I just feel uncertain about this Mr. Lee. I know we have five months, but we don't know what will happen." He looked calm as if he knew his plan would work.

"Well Ms. Park, here's a little thing about being in a mafia. You never know what's going to happen. It's a dangerous job, which is why I was wondering why you wanted to be a part of this group. Unless there's another reason?" I kept my composure and simply shook my head. He took a deep breath.

"Also, I'm not stupid you know Ms. Park." Mark said as he turned off the screen.

"Sorry Sir, I don't comprehend." I said looking at him with a confused look.

"Everything said in this room is confidential and if I'm not mistaken, you were recording this meeting without my permission. Am I right, Ms. Park?" He turned towards me, giving me a stern look. I gave a quick nod as he started walking closer to me. He moved his face closer as I could feel his breath against my lips.

"Delete the recording right now...Ms. Park" He whispered in my ear. I stepped back and deleted the recording. Once I finished, I showed him that I deleted the recording and he walked towards the door before turning towards me.

"I really hope you can prove to me that you can handle this business Ms. Park. Remember what you said earlier, we uphold a strict work value where discipline and loyalty is necessary in order to stay in the business." He walked out.

I was left standing in the room still thinking about what happened as a smirk grew on his face.

"He's good," I chuckled. "But I'm better." I soon called KTA.

On phone

Y/N: "Mr. Choi...Did you get the recording and sketch I sent."