Phase 5

Y/N's POV

Before I could go to the door to listen in, the elevator opened. That Doyoung guy I saw earlier looked more confident as he ignored me and walked right into Mark's office. I put my ear to the door to listen in.

"What is so important that you couldn't knock." Doyoung spoke.

"We found who hacked into our system."

"Continue."

"Sadly, we didn't find out what they did to our system, but it was...KTA."

"SHIT!" As soon as I said that, I covered my mouth hoping nobody heard me. I was wrong. The door opened as I fell to the floor.

"You know it's rude to eavesdrop on a conversation Ms. Park...again." Mark stared down on me. I stood up and straightened out my outfit.

"Sorry...again." I replied, following him in.

"It's fine. We have bigger problems on our hands." Mark turned and walked to Taeyong.

"Tell the guys to meet tonight at 7pm. We'll discuss KTA AND our plan for December 19th." Taeyong nodded and headed out along with Doyoung.

"As for you Ms. Park, you'll join us tonight." He said packing his stuff. "I'll drive you to my place. Grab your stuff." I grabbed everything including the file and followed Mark. Could I finally get my hands on the plan?

As soon as we reached his house, he opened the car door for me.

"Thank you." Nothing. He said nothing. 

"Rude." I whispered.

"Just be glad I opened the door for you." He said.

"I didn't ask for you to open the door." I rolled my eyes and heard him scoff. After my remark, my phone rang.

Jackson. I declined.

"Aren't you going to answer that?" He said walking to the entrance of his house. Scratch that. His mansion.

"It's just an unknown number." I said. His head did a slight nod before entering the place.

Once we entered, there were double stairs, white marble floors, and a beautiful chandelier. For a mafia leader, he had good taste. For some reason, this all felt too familiar. Déjà vu.

Admiring the place, we were greeted by a woman a little older than us.

"Welcome home sir." She bowed.

"Ms. Min, Show Ms. Park her room." He said emotionless.

"Excuse me?" I said confused.

"Do you have a problem?" He turned to me.

"I'm not staying here. I have a home." I said looking him straight in the eye. He walked closer to me.

"Did you not read the fine print Ms. Park? If you're my secretary, you stay with me at all cost. You signed the contract, right?" He said.

"But what about my clothes and other stuff?" I asked.

"We will figure out your situation later."  He spoke.

"Yes...Mr. Lee." My eyes looked down.

"Ms. Min, show her to the guest room." He walked into a room.

"Follow me."

Once I got into my room I made a phone call.

On phone

Mr. Choi: "Agent Kim. How's th-"

Y/N: "Why didn't you tell me I had to live with him!" I whispered.

Mr. Choi: "Simple. The closer you are with him, the more information you'll get."

Y/N: "But why didn't you tell me."

Mr. Choi: "I guess it wasn't necessary at the moment...like the file you found in Mark Lee's office."

Y/N: "H-how did you know."

Mr. Choi: "You're not the only one on the mission Agent Kim."

Y/N: "Are you spying on me?"

Mr. Choi: "We're just protecting you." That would explain Lucas, I thought.

Y/N: "You said I was ready but you don't trust me."

Mr. Choi: "Agent Kim. We don't know what NCT is planning and it's going to be big. We need as many agents as we can get to take them down. Please understand what we're trying to do. Trust the process."

Y/N: "Yes sir."

Mr. Choi: "No more hiding information, Agent Kim. Even if it does not seem important, trust me, we need every single detail we can get. Now send us over the file you found in Mr. Lee's office. Remember, this is very important. DO NOT mess this up Agent Kim."

Before I could respond, I heard a knock on the door and hung up quickly.

"Come in." I replied. Ms. Min slightly opened the door.

"Mr. Lee wants you downstairs." She said then closing the door.

---------

Once I head down, I am welcomed by Mark, Taeyong, Doyoung, and four other guys. All seven men turned their attention towards me. All had a confused look on their face, except for Mark and Taeyong. I saw as they all turned towards Mark hoping for an explanation.

"Park Jae-hwa, meet my partners, Yuta, Jaehyun, Johnny, Haechan, and of course you have seen Taeyong and Doyoung at the office." Mark said with no emotion as he gestured to us to follow him to a room. 

The room had a long table with 10 chairs surrounding it and a large screen at the front. I'm guessing this is where they hold meetings. As I was taking in the surroundings, the seven guys were already sitting.

"Ms. Park? Care to join us?" Mark said turning the screen on.

"Yes sir" I said as I took a seat at the end of the table. I quickly took out my phone to record the meeting, hoping to get some information about anything they are planning.