~Prologue~ (e)

This story is being edited before it proceeds further as I want some changes in the story line as I feel they are needed. I hope the story will turn out the way I want in the end.

Thank You for being Patient with me and bearing me, I really appreciate it.

Edited (13/02/2020)

********

She was standing far from him in a corner while he was standing with someone else with a smile on his lips and love shining in his eyes for her.

"Will you move on from him ever in your life," Her friend questioned looking at her in the eye.

"He is in my breath and the day my breath stops, I will forget him and move on," She answered back swiftly.

"Today, he became someone else's, yet you love him, knowing he can never be yours," Her friend said frowning while she just smiled.

"My love for him and the memories we spent together are enough for me to spend remaining life, he may belong to someone else now, but the love for him and the memories linked to him belongs to me and only me," She replied and her friend just shook her head seeing her friend's madness which she calls love.

*****

"Will you promise me something?" Aashi asked softly due to weakness.

"I will give you whatever you ask it is my promise Love," He said.

"Marry her," Aashi said simply shocking him and everyone in the family.

"You do realize what you are asking for Aashi," He said with a shocked look on his face.

"I know what I'm asking for, please think this as my last wish, before I leave this world I want to see you both married," Aashi said.

"Please don't say that you truly are fine and marrying her or letting her enter our lives again is impossible," He said.

"Please, I really want to leave this world happily knowing that there is someone to take care of you after me and she is the one," Aashi said.

"I really don't know what to say but for what you are asking will not be fulfilled," He said blankly.

"Then I'm not ready to get treated and you will lose the less time you have to spend with me," Aashi blackmailed him and she can see his slumped shoulders.

"Fine, I will marry her, but she can never be my wife or daughter-in-law of our family," He declared and left the room while she just looked at his retreating figure.

******
"Marry Him," Aashi said which shocked her to the core second time in a row that day.

"I'm sorry Aashi, but that is impossible," She replied making Aashi and every family member shock who is standing outside the door listening to the conversation.

"You have to marry him because that is my last wish and you can't say that he will not agree because he said yes for marriage," Aashi said.

"You know it is funny that everyone treats me as a toy, when you need her,call her and if not interested, throw her away as she was meant nothing," She said looking in the eye of Aashi for which Aashi just bowed her head.

"Please this is the only way I can be a free soul knowing that you are here to take care of him," Aashi said.

"Fine, I don't think I have any other way than saying Yes because If I say something other than Yes I will never be able to leave in peace, they will make fuss about it," She said and walked away without looking at anyone.

****
"I married you just for Aashi and don't even think I'm going to accept you as my wife and love you because those rights only belong to Aashi," He said clutching her arms tightly.

"I know, there is no need for you to throw those facts at my face," She said blankly and moved out of the room while he just looked at her in shock.

****

"Let go of the past, for how many years you are going to suffer and punish yourself?" Adira asked her.

"Whatever happened prior three years before is my fault Adira and even you and Maan knows that." She answered back facing the window towards the garden down.

"Their death was not your fault they chose it for themselves without thinking about you or others," Adira said turning her towards herself only to see her face emotionless which scared them.

"But they should have been alive and happy with them and their kids as a happy family. I spoiled their life and whatever he and my siblings said is true I'm cursed by fate and I'm bad luck to everyone and also I'm responsible for him turning to the beast he was," She replied without looking at them in the eye.

"Listen here, clearly because I'm not going to repeat it, whatever you said is not true, even you know that because if it was true then I don't think today all the family should have been this happy and he will not be changing to person he was in past about whom we all know," Maan said for the first time all while being silent throughout the conversation. All this while her family was at another side of the door, he was in the closet who was looking for an important file and was shocked to hear her emotionless voice which will haunt them in their dreams till their last breath.

******
"I Love You and I'm sorry that it took so long to realize that I love you," He said while she looked at him blankly.

"But I don't love you anymore, because the love I have for you is faded," She said and started to walk away from him and he was heartbroken but he clutched her wrist to stop her.

"I know after what I did to you I deserve this but I promise you that I will rekindle the love in your heart that you have for me and will make you fall in love with me again because you're mine to love, you're mine to mend as I was the one who broke you, you're mine to create as I destroyed you and you're my Angel who brought light into the darkness of my life," He said and walked away from her giving a small smile while she was rooted to her place.

*****

"Loving you was easy because you were ignorant to it but sharing the same love with you is hard because you broke me to an extent where I couldn't identify myself because the love I have for you consumed me like madness driving me crazy," She confessed looking at him from their bedroom window as he was in garden talking with her brother and Parents.