~Chapter - 22~

It has been a week and today is Sunday since her talk with Snehal, Amit's arrest and everything, Khuranas and Kapoors were hesitant to probe any topic with her in the fear triggering unknown emotions linked her to past, or her wrath while she is busy in enlarging the Kiara branch here in Kolkata as well as the orphanages she is hoping to combine, Today Aashi decided to take an initiative and discuss her and Kiaan's marriage whereas Khushi was trying to stop her because she knows Amira is correct for Kiaan but not another way around not after seeing how much Kiaan hates her or her presence but she was helpless as her father and mother-in-law's are hell-bent on fulfilling her all wishes no matter what it costs for another person and they were getting support, other family members, too whereas Arnav is conflicted on how to stop Aashi from breaking Amira further apart from them while Abhishek is confused and agitated on all the happening suddenly.

Amira was in her room working on her laptop when Aashi entered inside looking unsure of herself while Amira was unaware of her presence to gain Amira's attention Aashi just closed cupboard door slight loud which Amira jump in her place a little and she looked up frowning only it to be replaced by questioning glance towards Aashi before once again getting busy in her work.

"Doll, I wanted to talk to you can you spare some time please?" Aashi asked while other family members were eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Is it really important or urgent Aashi because I'm in the middle of preparing a presentation which is important for my next meeting," Amira asked sternly.

"It is for me and others but I don't know if you feel same about it," Aashi replied.

"Fine, I will be down in five, then we can talk but that will be in the garden as I would like to have some fresh air after working for this long," Amira answered without looking up from her work.

"Okay, I will be waiting for you with Hot Chocolate in the garden," Aashi said walking out while her friends came inside and Amira just sighed knowing she cannot do her work anymore as every time one of them will come for something to ask or question her about.

"Yes, Guys, what do you people want now?" Amira asked while they made themselves comfortable around her room before answering.

"Ami, we need to leave now as it has been two weeks that we are here, we thought of staying until your marriage," Amelia said.

"But Thomas alone can't handle business and Orphanage alone there also Like wants to host the party as soon as possible because our families will try to interfere in them," Lilian said.

"That is fine Guys, actually I was thinking to talk about this with you people," Amira said.

"What do you mean?" Hadrian asked frowning.

"I know you people are concerned about me and my mental health taking the consequences about this marriage with Kiaan, but I assure I'm doing this because I need closure for once and all also I promise to care of myself and I wanted you, people, to go back to Cali as Thomas was handling everything without any help," Amira answered.

"We know you can handle anything Ami, but we are concerned and will always be concerned about you no matter what others or yourself assure us of, we are not only your friends but we consider you as our sister who we never had and we will always love you and miss you," Luke said and Amira just smile looking at them unable to express her emotions what she felt at the moment hearing those words.

"Thank you and don't worry if something comes up then Maan and Adira are there to inform you so don't worry about me and go back also in three days Hadrian's divorce case is also schedule so he should attend it," Amira said and remained them.