~ Chapter - 40 ~

~ ~ Tina Dutta as Anjali Mehta {Love of Abhishek Khurana} ~~

"Listen to me carefully, there is a small three-bedroom flat in slum area which will be given to you for rent and first-month rent will not be taken and the house will be filled with essentials for a month and next month onward you will leave the life of common man until you will grow on your own there is no more relation between my family or you people and seeing all this will be the biggest punishment for Raj and Pooja Khurana to see their family suffering for the sins they committed and while they may realise how wrong they were, what it did to their family and cause of the destruction, You are no more than dust and past chapter of my life Mr Raj Khurana, you should have never started all of this in the first place because today you are here with nothing while I and my family have everything, TAKE THEM AWAY also take away the eyes of Raj Khurana and operate them to Sanjay Khurja who lost sight when he tried to gather proofs against these people as a sincere and honest police officer," Amira said and everyone left leaving Amira, her parents and brother along with Karan who were looking at each other.

"Karan, I want you to be with Laksh and make sure the transplantation has been successful along with that I want you to send Aashi to foreign where there will be no identity for her, I may have told that I will send her that I will send her to Mumbai, but I know others will try to reach her and give her a comfortable life which I don't want, I want her to suffer, I want her live the horrors of life filled with loneliness, I hope you see my point of view," Amira said.

"I will stay with all of them see to that their punishment is carried out without a hitch, I promise you also I will make sure all the evidence and laws have pertained to it so that you will not face a problem in future," Karan answered.

"I would like that also I wanted to ask whether you would be willing to employ your trained guards at your company to few of my people who live here as I don't want my rivals to attack them just to get revenge on me?" Amira asked.

"I will be happy to station them then your people will employer of them not me, now I will take your leave as I have things to do but once everything is settled send me the details I will send you the details of the guards that I'm going to send," Karan said and took leave while Amira turned towards her parents and brother who her looking at her thoughtfully.

"Why did you return to us when you know that we don't trust you at that time as we never revealed that we trust you but to keep you safe we pretended otherwise? Why did you do the fake marriage drama with Kiaan knowing Aashi was playing her games once again? Why did you chose to reveal the truth and hidden conspiracy after all these years when all we did was cause you pain, hurt and sufferings making you lose those people who loved you unconditionally as you said?" Arnav asked looking at his daughter in the eye.

"I chose to return here and to you people, because I wanted to seek answers as to why you never trusted me enough your own daughter and sister, your own blood whom you all brought up with love and affection at least give me a chance to explain myself also I wanted to punish the criminals of my brother who is no more with us, he didn't die because he has seen everything in his life he was killed just because he was at the wrong place and wrong time, that death was meant for me but he took it by ending his life and as his sister I wanted to punish his offenders. Answer to your second question I faked my marriage with Kiaan because the facts and the truths I came to knew were not adding up until I married him in their eyes which revealed the lies all the while they fed us all also I knew the day I came to Kolkata itself that Aashi is playing games because no person will be that strong and healthy who is suffering from brain disease as well as I can never trust her in my life again not to harm me or snatch something from memory make me suffer so I started to dig truth even before I came here and I knew she was taking her disease after a week I was here and answer to your last question I chose to reveal the conspiracy and it's conspirators because my grandparents and you people deserve to know the truth because you all loved them and trusted them enough to not read anything they ask ever sign without thinking any consequences as for my sufferings it maybe cause because of these people but it was in my desitny as well as I completed my revenge by punishing them with vengeance," Amira answered and they were stunned and surprised by her matured answer.