~Chapter-9~

~~~ Karan Wahi as Alexander, Amira's P.A ~~~

Amira turned towards her new staff looking at everyone for a few seconds, regarding them with her keen eyes while maintaining a blank face which was causing anxiety and nervousness to raise in the room she smirked internally, she started speaking looking at everyone in the eye with a firm voice.

"Good morning everyone, as Alexander said my name is Amira, I'm your Boss, as you all are already informed, this is the new branch of Kiara Industries which is U.K based company, it had branches all over Europe and now decision has been made to open one of the branches in India, here in Kolkata. Now let's talk about the rules and regulations, I don't like or will not tolerate untidiness and lateness, I want work to be completed on time and I don't like mistakes in any type of work, I want discipline and politeness while dealing with clients as well as your colleagues, I hate politics, so don't go on telling tales on others because it will be immediately dealt with, You have two different timings for lunch that is from 1:30 to 2:30 and 1:00 to 2:00, each department staff will be divided into two groups each group will go in each timing but I want one batch to be in their seats even in lunch then you have a half an hour break for tea and snacks that are from 3:00- 3:30, it is five-day week work that means you will have holiday on Saturday and Sunday also every six months there will be free health check-up and once a year for your whole family. I want you all to be dedicated towards the work that is allotted to you and come to the office on time and your working hours are from morning 9:00 to evening 5:00 and if you have any larger projects going on then till 6:00 or 7:00 that depends on the work. If you have any complaints or need any changes in rules and regulation and can share your opinions by informing Sri, who is responsible for all these things and he will bring it to my notice, last but not least, it is friendly environment but once you cross your line or will try to betray me, their life and career will be ended in a brutal way. I will be strict because I like discipline and honesty. And now welcome to the family of Kiara guys, I hope you people will give your best, meet you soon, " Amira concluded speech and hall echoed with huge claps then everyone dispersed from the room while her family was stunned seeing her dealing with employees and her behaviour in the corporate environment.

"Alex, show me my cabin and Priyal follow me, " Amira said.

"Dad, Lucky, are you guys coming or going back?" Amira asked in a whisper after everyone left the room slowly bringing them out of their shocking stupor.

"No, Amira we need to leave as we have an important meeting, see you at dinner, " Arnav said.

"Okay Dad, but I may be late in reaching home, " Amira said.

"Okay, then Kiaan will pick you up as today he has a meeting at 6:00 in the evening and it will take three hours to conclude, " Laksh said.

"No, that meeting is seen by Abhishek, so he will pick her up and I'm not interested to be in her company, " Kiaan snapped.

"No Laksh, I will come by cab or taxi, so you people can leave according to your timings, see you at home, " Amira said and walked out with blank face while her heart was broken a small bit seeing the way Kiaan avoids her always and snaps at her.

~~~~~

Evening approached soon and Males of the Kapoor and Khurana families came back from office, got fresh and settled in lawn waiting for the ladies to bring tea and snacks.

"So how was your day at office boys, " Raj asked them.

"As a usual dad, hectic, tiring and boring and we got the deal of KLM, " Yashwanth answered.

"Congratulations, it is good to hear that we got that deal because Arnav and you along with Rajat and Aakash worked for it day and night, " Pooja said.