~ Chapter - 50 ~

Amira just knew the storm that is brewing inside Yuvaraj and the emotions he is going through because she felt the same emotions when she and her twin Amir were kidnapped and the emotions she felt when she saw her brother Siddarth and Bhabhi Myra, leaving the life from their eyes, she made Pari sleep with difficulty and placed her on the couch and moved towards Yuvaraj who was shouting at Mansion bodyguards whose duty was to protect the family, She placed her hand on his shoulder and he turned towards her to shout but stopped himself while she signed the bodyguards to leave.

"Yuvaraj, look at me, I know what you are feeling? But you have to stay strong and think with a clear mind, you have to find who did this and why? What they want from you and your family, you have to maintain your calm mind and you should be in charge of the situation not the other way around," Amira said hugging him and once she saw how his heartbeat came to the normal pace she passed him a glass of water which he gulped in one go.

"I don't know what to do Amira, I'm strong enough to handle the threats that face on a daily basis in business but when it comes to my family they maybe my strength but the are my weakness and I'm happy somewhat that at least they didn't take Pari with them she is not old enough to go through something like this," Yuvaraj said sitting on the couch beside Pari and caressed her face softly and Amira looked thoughtful for few minutes before taking the place on another side of Pari.

"You know, I didn't think I will share something with you this soon but I think it will help you, So this a part of my life which I'm not comfortable to share with anyone but I think it is correct or you to know, as I said it may help you," Amira said running her hands through Pari's hair while looking at her face avoiding to look at Yuvaraj while he looked at her.

"What is it?" He asked her taking her palm in his and she looked at him for a brief second and averted her eyes to Pari.

"You met my brother Abhishek yesterday when you came to pick me up right?" She asked and he nodded his head in yes with a frown on his face"He is not the only the brother I have, I have a twin Amir who is elder to me a few minutes when we were fifteen, we both got kidnapped and we were in their hold for three days and I was scared thinking that I will never see our parents or our elder brother whom I love very much and Mir was the same age as me but you know what he said until and unless you conquer the fear of loosing which is a mirror of your mind, you can never win the control over any situation you face, today I'm telling you the same conquer the fear that you are having of not finding them at right time or unable to protect them, gain the control over the situation and see for yourself, you will win over your fear at the same time your enemies too," Amira said and Yuvaraj looked at her with surprise and at the same time he let proud to have someone as a girlfriend who is strong, intelligent and mature and can handle any type of situation at any time.

"Thank you, I can't express how strong I'm feeling after listening to your words, I will find my family at any cost and I will de-," Yuvaraj was going to say something else when she placed her hand on his palm and stopped him.

"I know you will destroy but before that, go and get fresh meanwhile I will make something for three of us, you may not feel hungry but I and when Pari wakes up she will feel hungry and you can't stay with an empty stomach," Amira said sternly and Yuvaraj just nodded his head mutely seeing how she was bossing him but he kept silent as he felt happy seeing her doing that.

"You can fresh up and you can wear something from sister's cupboard, meanwhile I will ask Sonia to take care of Pari while others maids will set clean the house," Yuvaraj said and Amira nodded her head.

After twenty minutes Amira came down in black palazzo pants and a white knee-length top and went to the kitchen and was surprised to see the whole hall and kitchen clean. She prepared simple and light breakfast or both of them while she heated milk for Pari and sandwich for her and placed all the dished on the dining table when Sonia came out from the room with freshly bathed and a cranky baby who was looking she will cry any minute and just then Yuvaraj came down and saw Pari and took her in his arms.