~Chapter-1~ (e)

Edited (13/02/2020)

~~~Kajal Agarwal as Amira Khurana~~~

The dining hall was buzzing with noise as some of the kids are squealing with happiness, while some are busy with silly fights and the kids who are more mature are waiting patiently sitting at the table for the food cooked by their favourite person, meanwhile as we moved forward we can see the kitchen is buzzing with sound of Utensils, cutting, talking or discussion and cooking. We can see a girl around 20's facing towards Stove is cooking while a serene smile was playing on her lips.

"Ira," A lady called her and when the girl turned around we can see her beauty, innocence, maturity, happiness and love shining in her eyes.

"Yes, Rose, do you need something?" Ira asked.

"Why do you insist on cooking for the kids every weekend? When you visit them almost every day and brings them something every time which you cook?" Rose asked.

"Rose, I may bring them my handmade food every time I visit them but cooking for them on weekends brings me happiness, belonging and sense of comfort to my heart which I always feel with them and you here in Little Roses," Ira said with a sincere smile and honesty in her eyes which made Rose smile a little.

"You are different from the people I met all my life Ira and your family is lucky to have you as their daughter and I'm proud  that I had a chance to meet you and call you and treat you as my daughter because I can say you don't allow anyone easily into your heart," Rose said and for few seconds pain flashed in Ira's eyes listening to it but was vanished immediately and she gave Rose a smile.

"Thank you and it is nothing like that, if I feel someone is worthy of my love and trust along with their share of happiness I allow them into my life and heart and now come, kids are starving," Ira said and took the dessert she cooked onto the dining table and she served food to kids and other Elders who present there and seeing them eating she had a smile on her lips and felt peace  and content in her heart.

Meanwhile, her phone started to ring and everyone's attention turned towards her, seeing Id, she answered the call.

"Hello Alex," Ira said.

"...."

"Okay, I will be there in 20 mins, make them comfortable in the conference room," Ira said.

"...."

"No, that is fine, I will be there and send the driver, he will pick me up from Little Roses," Ira replied.

"...."

"Okay, meet you in the office, See you soon, Bye," Ira said hanging up and when  she looked towards others in the room she gave a sheepish smile seeing the glares directed towards her by Elders and pouts on the kids faces.

"I'm sorry but now I need to leave as I have an emergency meeting to attend but while going home tonight, I will come here and go," Ira said but she can see no one is ready to accept it also she knows it is not easy to convince to them.

"Ira, you just came here and you didn't even have your breakfast with us as you were busy cooking for us and now you are talking about leaving early?" Maria another lady at Little Roses asked.

"I'm sorry Maria but this meeting is important to me and I promise to make up it to all of you," Ira said.

"We know but when will you come again Ira?," Max asked.

"I promise I will come tonight for dinner and you people know that if I promise something then I will definitely fulfill it," Ira said in sincere voice.