Epilogue

2 Years Later

He woke up content but alone as first rays of the sun fell on his face which made him reach over to the other side of the bed only to find that she is not there which made him growl as she knows that he doesn't like waking up alone on their bed without her in his arms which makes his mood off and snappy on all of them all the day. The sheets were cold which indicated that she is gone for a long time. He sat up quickly and looked around the room and sighed knowing the rays that are entering through the drapes that covered the windows which woke him up.

He took his towel and entered the washroom, completed his routine and came out wearing his three-piece black suit, wore his watch, combed his hair and came down eagerly thinking that his family will wish him on his special day, it has been two years since both of them got married and once they were back from honeymoon, both of their families took a single mansion in the centre of the city filled with greenery around it as Amira, Abhishek and Yuvaraj, Ayesha made a habit of tending to the garden along with Luca and Anjali while Pari used to spend her time chasing butterflies.

In their two years of marriage, they had major and minor fights but by end of the day they solved it as they can't live without each other and today he is excited because he wanted to see how his wife is going to wish him on his birthday, he came down with a smile only that to turn into a frown as everyone busy with their works.

"Jaan, I'm leaving for the day," He announced hoping at least Amira will wish but that turned into disappointment when she nodded her head.

"Okay, Yuvi and I forgot to inform you, tonight we all are going out of the city for a function and by the time we reach no one will be at home, so heat dinner which I will place in the freezer and have it, " Amira said and he just walked out while she smiled secretively at the back of him.

Amira walked towards their room to select a dress for evening surprise while her thoughts wandered towards her past two years, Thomas and Amelia tied a knot last month and now they are on their long honeymoon, Hadrian found himself a girl named Layla whom he met in a business party, Luke and Lilian are content with their twins while her godchildren Kaya and Silas now three years next week they are going to have the fourth birthday, Kavya, Nandini, Anvesh and Arjun are planning to tie the knot next year as they still want to have a long engagement while Adira and Maan are getting married next month and they all are planning to have a wedding in India, so they all are going to visit India after three long years while for Yuvaraj and his family this is the first time as until now they never got a chance to visit the place while she became Aunt last month as Anjali gave birth to a baby boy and they named him as Arush, while now her business is being looked by her, her brother and father, while NGO is looked by ladies of the family.

She never looked back even for once after she destroyed Aashi and her family and she never regretted what she did to them or how she destroyed everything they hold dear to their heart it made her happy.

Her journey with Yuvaraj by her side made her life happy and memorable, every day is a new day for her while every moment spent with him is memorable and very precious to her, He confesses his love for her every moment while till now she never got enough courage to utter those three words to him and she knows he is craving to hear that and she will not exchange it for anything else in return and today is his birthday but she pretended as if she or anyone else in the family doesn't remember as she has a surprise for him in the evening.

Yuvaraj reached home by 9:00 in the evening filled disappointment and angry as no one even in the office bothered to wish him while all his family members annoyed him throughout day calling him on silly things while no one bothered to greet him and in all this, he didn't get a single call from his wife who is the love of his life which is most bothering him, he entered inside the mansion and was surprised as it is dark and as he was not having a mood to eat anything he made his way to their room and was surprised to see it locked while a single arrow was painted on the door pointing it towards the guest room, he walked towards the room confused and entered inside only to find a chit.