~Chapter-3~

~~~Varun Dhawan as Abhishek Khurana~~~

Night approached early at Amna Mansion for everyone but no one had a peaceful heart and mind because everyone's thoughts were solely focused on Amira and her arrival. Here in study office Abhishek and Laksh were present doing office work or more like pretending.

"Bhai, do you really agree with Princess's demand for her meeting with her or her coming here?" Laksh questioned Abhishek.

"I will never agree with her or even her shadow falling on Princess, then do you really think I will be happy with her entering our lives again after what she did," Abhishek asked looking at Laksh.

"Why did she do that Bhai, we always pampered her, loved her more than anyone, then why did she take that extreme step, where did we fail?" Laksh asked in a pained voice.

"We may do something wrong in loving her Lucky, if not she would have never done that on that day but now I will not allow her to spoil Aashi's happiness which is in numbers no matter what," Abhishek said firmly.

"Bhai, but at least we need to know what made her do that or reason, don't you think so?" Laksh asked.

"You may be right but I'm not interested in knowing about Past or what made her do that because she is no more my sister or daughter of this family and as Meher said she is coming only to get the fame that comes with Khurana title," Abhishek said.

"But Bhai-" Laksh started only to be interrupted.

"I don't want any more discussions on this matter Laksh, leave it and we need to retire for the night as we are tired by today's events," Abhishek said walking out of office room while Laksh just sighed.

"I know bhai, we all loved her but you were the one who loved her, pampered her and cared for her and you always treated her like a doll keeping her away from outside world like Badepapa in order to avoid the cruelness of the world affecting her and that is the reason you were the one who was affected more than anyone of us and I don't know what made her do all those things but I know once she comes back she knows how to win our hearts again but neither you nor anyone us are ready to allow that but if we want to know what happened then we need to know what happened on that dark day," Laksh thought before retiring for night.

 There in Arnav and Khushi's room, Khushi was going through Amira's childhood album while tears were present in her eyes which were seen by Arnav who was standing near a window facing sky till then, he just heaved a sigh and approached her.

"Love," Arnav called her softly startling her and Khushi looked at him for some time and then she burst out crying.

"Why did she do that Arnav, where did we fail in her upbringing, we lost our child in a blink of an eye?" Khushi asked while sobbing.

"It is not our fault Love, we may have failed in loving her properly because of that she turned out to be what she is today and we may lose her once but not now, we did wrong letting her go prior to five years listening to Prince, Champ and Princess but not now," Arnav said recalling past and how he let go of his Babygirl without trying to know what happened and what made her do what she did.

"You are right Arnav, she is coming now after that I will not allow her to go from us afar because I can't stay anymore without her, we need to mend what we broke but what about our family?" Khushi asked dreading about their family reactions to their decision.

"They may hate her and keep her far from them, but we are parents and we have complete right to love and cherish our child no matter what others say or do and moreover our family may show hate to her but deep down in their heart like us even they are craving for her and they love her more than us her brothers and sister cannot stay far from her once they see her," Arnav said but deep down in his heart he is sacred of his Sons reaction and Kiaan's too.