~ Chapter - 37 ~

Amna Mansion was in chaos as it has been almost 48 hours since anyone saw Amira and now Khushi and Arnav are fearing the worst upon that today they need to attend award function too but she is nowhere to be seen and just then Amira's P.A who works here in Kolkata Priyal entered inside.

"Good evening Mam and Sir, I'm Priyal, Amira Mam's P.A," Priyal said.

"Good evening Ms Priyal, what brings you here at this hour of time?" Arnav asked and Khushi along with others were also listening to what she will answer.

"Sir, Amira Mam asked you to inform that due to emergency meeting she was unable to inform you that she is flying to Delhi yesterday night as you all are sleeping and she will be back by today midnight," Priyal said letting relief wash over Arnav, Abhishek and Khushi.

"She could have called us by Phone to inform us Ms Priyal?" Abhishek said with slight annoyance and anger.

"Sorry Sir, but where Mam went there will be no signals for Phone so she asked me to inform now while I will be going home after work, now I will take your leave," Priyal said.

"Thank you for informing us Ms Priyal, it is appreciated," Khushi said and Priyal nodded her head and walked out while others got ready and moved towards the function venue where Award function is held.

Blue Moon is decorated with flowers where the fragrance was soothing, serene, beautiful and amazing making the audience and guests feel peace, calm, enthusiastic and excited for the function to start. The front two tables on the right side were occupied by Khuranas and Kapoors while other side fronts two tables were held by foreign delegates, Chief Guest and Maan along with Adira who were in deep discussion with the Chief Guest and just then the announcer came onto the stage with a smile looking excited.

"Ladies and Gentlemen Good evening and Welcome to Business Awards 2020, first of all, I would like to say a warm welcome Mr Tushar Gupta, the Chairman of Gupta Group of Industries and Host of the Ceremony, Our Esteemed Guests, Senior Management and other businessmen," The Announcer said and the hall echoed with loud clapping sounds.

"The Business Men and  Women awards are one of the main highlights of the year and each year it gets better and better, it gives us a chance to recognize and reward the individual and the Companies the founded along with their Teams throughout the entire company but before we unveil the Winners of different Fields, I would like to acknowledge few key people who made this event possible, Our Thanks goes to the Chairman of Gupta Group of Industries, Mr Tushar Gupta one more time who established the Awards back in 1980 his continual support of the Business Awards Program has evolved into this amazing evening we have head of us, it's a collaborate effort of Khurana Industries and present Chairman Mr Arnav Khurana," The Announcer said and along with Mr Tushar, Arnav walked onto to stage and few Videos were played on the screen showcasing what are the industries and other sectors that are going to be a part of this Award Ceremony.

"Good Evening welcome to the 2020 Business Awards, it is a pleasure to be back here as you have seen from the video, today we are going to give the awards in sectors of Business, Fashion World, Social Working, Real Estate and Food Sector," The other Announcer said followed by the other one.

"To Present these Awards to the Winners of these Specific Fields I would like to welcome our Chief Guest and honour of the night, Mr Rishaan Khasyap this Person is known as International Businessman who works ruthlessly in the field Professionally but with honesty and it is our honour that he agreed to be the Chief Guest to this Function, Please Welcome Sir, " The Announcer said and a man who us around his early thirties walked onto Stage looking handsome and Sexy in his Black three-piece suit with a little smile on his lips and took the mic from the announcer.