~ Chapter - 52 ~

Are You Jealous, is the only words roaming in her mind from the time she heard those words from Yuvaraj and she is feeling restless, annoyance and something else which is making her agitated and now here she is pacing on their terrace like a caged lioness, once the show was completed Yuvaraj was so eager to leave the place as he wanted to spend time Shira, that he didn't even look back for once which angered her very much and she just came back, ordering Evelyn and Anshuman to handle everything else while her and Yuvaraj's family went out to enjoy the night as they all became friends pretty fast, as if they know each other from a long time, she didn't even have dinner as her mind was occupied with his thoughts while her heart was feeling restless with the mere thought of him being with any other girl than her in an intimate moment the way they share. She was pulled out of her thoughts when she heard her phone ringing.

"Hello, " Amira answered without looking as to who is the person they called her but she froze in her place once she heard his voice.

Yuvaraj was standing down at the bottom of Amira's room from where he can see her pacing the terrace agitatedly muttering furiously to herself which made him smile. He was enjoying her anger and jealousy, he understood her emotions better than her from the moment she entered his life and he can tell what she is feeling, he saw the emotions that flitted on her face when she saw Shira hugging him and he ignored her remaining evening and he called Shira here because he saw how Amira is effected by him, his presence and his proximity to her and he knew that it's just not likeness towards him but love as he realized long back that he started loving her the moment she entered in his life at the same he realized that she has difficulty in expressing her feelings and he knew that is connected to her past which she denied revealing yet as she is uncomfortable and is still in pain to relive them.

But now, here he is standing under her window to talk with her as he can't see her like that his heart always wished to see her smiling every moment of their life.

"Hello," Yuvaraj said and Amira answered snapping at him which made him chuckle knowing how irritated she is.

"I didn't know that you dislike me so much that you are taking out your anger of someone else on me," Yuvaraj said smirking and Amira glared at the phone in her hand and if the glares can pass through then Yuvaraj who have burnt by now.

"Shut up Yuvaraj, why did you call me? I thought you will be busy with Shira, I mean you were too busy to see whether I was in the party or not, " Amira snapped and Yuvaraj was silent for few seconds before he started laughing which made her frown.

"Darling, I'm down waiting for you at the back of your house, come down," Yuvaraj said and Amira was shocked and was looking at a phone with wide eyes but listening to his chuckling, she threw her phone and ran down.

She opened the back door and looked around to see him and there he was standing his track and t-shirt, leaning back on his car looking handsome and she walked towards him slowly as she is still in shock and even before she reached him completely he pulled her towards him through her waist and kissed her endless and after fifteen minutes the moved apart and Amira was looking in a daze at him and he smirked.

"What are you doing here?" Amira asked snapping herself out of the daze and he looked at her straight in the eye.

"I'm here for the girl who hates seeing me with someone else and doesn't like if I'm close to some other girl, " Yuvaraj said and Amira glared at him.

"I never said that I hate you being close with some other girl, " Amira said looking down with a frown and Yuvaraj looked at her.

"I never took your name Amira, then how did you know that I'm talking about you?" Yuvaraj asked smirking and Amira took a deep breath before she clutched his collar tightly and pulled him towards her and placed her lips on his and kissed him roughly with anger and possessiveness while he was shocked at her act and he stood there frozen with wide eyes and after twenty minutes, she broke the kiss moved back but did not release him and looked straight in his eyes.