~ Chapter- 15 ~

Thank you for each and every active and silent reader and followers today I have more than 500 and that is because of your support and interest in my stories and I'm very grateful for it, Thank You.

I know it has been long since I updated and I'm sorry about it as I was busy I couldn't update it and from now onwards I will give updates on weekends also I know this chapter is crap but please bear with me for only this chapter, from next chapter onwards it will be worth reading.

Cars entered inside Amna Mansion while Amira was sleeping in Arnav's arms due to exhaustion and pain of her wounds and when they entered inside Raj, Pooja, Aarti and Yash rushed towards them to see Arnav shirt in blood while Aashi and Khushi's hands are red due to blood.

"Arnav what happened to Amira?" Raj asked taking Amira in his arms and she whimpered in her sleep and he patted her back soothingly.

"Dad while chasing Prince she fell down and her elbows got hurt, now she is fine, Yash call Kunal and tell him to come immediately and while coming tell him to bring his medical kit," Arnav instructed and took Amira in his arms while others just shook their head and settled themselves on sofa all the while Tanya along with her family was watching everything with open eyes. Tanya was shocked to see her brother and father behaving possessively which is very unusual as they both are quite reserved.

"Dad," Tanya called and Raj along with Pooja turned towards and was shocked to see his daughter, his princess who left home and ran away to marry Aakash Kapoor who was once his best friend Rajesh Kapoor's elder Son but later business misunderstanding turned rivals and once she ran away he broke all the relations with her and now it has been fifteen years since last he has seen her.

"I'm sorry dad, it has been years since you allowed me to contact you or meet you, you broke all the relations, please forgive me, dad," Tanya said crying while Pooja wanted to hug her daughter but Raj kept silent.

"Dad, I know you are angry with Princess but it has been a long time, forgive her and allow her back into our lives and family dad," Yash said looking at his father silently.

"Arnav" Raj looked at him but before he can answer they saw Amira waking up from her sleep.

"Mumma," Amira called in her sleep hazed mind which brought a smile onto Khushi's face.

"Yes Baby, Mumma is here, open your eyes," Khushi said taking her from Raj while Amira whimpered due to pain and just then Kunal entered inside.

"What happened Arnav? Yash was really tensed when he called me and told me to come to Amna along with Medical kit," Kunal asked.

"Thank God you are here Kunal, Amira is hurt nice check her please," Arnav said with panic evident in his voice, Once Kunal gave a check over he band-aided her elbows and gave her an injection, she was fine while her family shivered to see her getting injected which made Tanya surprised.

"She is fine I gave her pain relief injection and she will be fine by evening, just make sure that she will not strain her elbows much for next week or two," Kunal said and Arnav took a breath of relief.

"Thank you Kunal," Arnav said.

"That is fine, of course, I will come she is my cute doll," Kunal said pinching her cheeks which elicited a cute frown from Amira which made others laugh.