~Chapter-30~

"Who is Anshuman Basu in my life Mom?" Amira asked walking towards the door and asked without turning towards them.

"Anshuman Basu is known to you as Alexander Smith as in your P.A Alex," Khushi whispered in low voice but Amira heard it anyway and her back stiffened but she turned back as she wanted to make everything clear between them for once and all as she is not going to be part of their life anymore.

"Today, I will make everything clear between us, as I don't want to raise your hopes high thinking that I will forgive you easily or I will give you a second chance to be a part of my life because I cannot see or hope a future with you people a part of in it, You people from that minute pushed me into hell fire giving a name and telling yourself that it is the only way and better one at that of protecting me and keeping me safe and the excuse you have given me or the way you treated me and accused me will not make my life any better or worse because I have seen worst that no human should see, wait a minute, did you people know that I had heart transplantation? Did Anshuman inform you about that?" Amira asked dreading the answer while they looked shocked.

"What do you mean by heart transplantation? neither us nor Anshuman knows about any of that, as we said we never asked him about you in detail all we wanted to listen or know was your safe and Anshuman came into your life after you shifted to U.S, so what happened before that was unknown to us," Abhi said in shock.

"Good to know at least you people didn't ignore or tried to keep me safe when I was in the mouth of death, it is relief to know that you were ignorant to my pain like always, your excuses are pathetic, you wanted to keep me safe for that you appointed bodyguards, you sent my cousin, your sister's brother in search of me to keep me safe, you people accused and blamed me all this is for to keep me safe but did you think maybe taking away Aashi and us somewhere we can get her treated along with keeping me safe is also a plausible reason and better one at that but no you people chose to mess up everything and in all this I was the one who lost everything and suffered in a way where even rivals will pray that their enemies will go through this, I'm here because I have few responsibilities which I'm in need to take up and fulfill it, once they are done I will not allow even my shadow to fall upon you people lives," Amira said and walked out and sent a message to meet her in Red Moon Cafe at the end of the city to her P.A Alex who was going back to Cali for looking after the affairs there and as her mother said if he was someone who entered life because of her Parents then she doesn't need him.

Amira walked down to see others in the hall trying to console Aashi who was still bawling her eyes out for which rolled her eyes and without giving a single glance at anyone she walked out and took the car as today for first time in last three years she was driving again, once upon a time she was obsessed with cars and racing but after what happened prior to two years made her fear driving but now she is determined to erase every weakness in her life, she wanted to be a stone where no can break it, she was always emotional building bonds with everyone she thought they are worthy of her love but in the end, they never thought she worthy of the same love and affection too. She was pulled out of her thoughts when she reached the cafe.

The cafe was at the end of the city surrounded by a little mini-forest where peacocks, different types of birds and butterflies are present at the back of the cafe where lovers go for a walk to spend some time with each other, while Parents sit at benches they provide while babies and little children chase each other and butterflies around. The cafe inside is cosy providing everyone with a homey and warm feeling, the cubicles separated by glass walls so that the customers will have their own privacy, the walls are pained in neon green while tables are black in colour while the floors are made of ash colour marbles. Amira entered inside only to see Alex/ Anshuman waiting for her in the last cubicle facing back garden and she reached him and settled herself in the seat opposite to him.