~Chapter-2~

~~~Siddarth Malhotra as Kiaan Kapoor~~

Amna Mansion is buzzing with activity as today there is a TV interview where the Khurana and Kapoor families are going to introduce themselves to the Kolkatta as both the families are known for their grandeur and royalty.

One of the reporters came forward to ask the questions as the representative for others, while there were two couples who were seated in the grand sofa and they were looking in the age of '40s.

"Good Morning, Mr Khurana and Mr Kapoor, I'm Priyal from Cvt Channel," Priyal said.

"Good morning Ms Priyal, It is nice meeting you on this fine morning," Mr Khurana said.

"Pleasure is mine Sir, now our viewers are exited and will be honored if you will introduce your family to us as you people are known for royalty, grandeur, charity and many other things and your reputation is high too being no 1 businessmen of Kolkatta and we were always curious to know about your family children because they were unknown faces to Kolkatta," Priyal said.

"Yes, we are very private persons and we don't like to allow someone from the outside world to intrude in our personal lives-" Mr Kapoor said.

"And due to business rivals and life threats we never introduced our children to the world and we wanted them to have a peaceful childhood away from your media and other powerful society figures," Mr Khurana said.

"We can understand Sir, and now your families?" Priyal said and Mr Khurana took lead.

"Well, as you all know my name is Arnav Raj Khurana, the lady beside me is my wife and love of my life Khushi Khurana, the lady beside her is my mother Pooja Khurana and the man is my father Raj Khurana, the man beside me is my younger brother Yashwanth Raj Khurana and his wife and my sister-in-law Aarti Yashwanth Khurana and the boys backside of me are heirs of Khurana family, the man in black tux is my elder child and son Abhishek Arnav Khurana and the other one is Laksh Yashwanth Khurana, son of my brother and the girl between them is my daughter Aashi Khurana alias Aashi Kapoor, this is my family," Arnav Khurana introduced his family.

"It nice meeting you all, and we and our viewers are lucky to know about you all and we are excited to meet your family, Mr Kapoor," Priyal asked.

"My name is Aakash Kapoor, the lady to my left side is Tanya Kapoor alias Tanya Khurana, she is the younger sister of Arnav and Yashwanth, then the couple beside us is Rajat Kapoor and his wife Bani Kapoor, my younger brother and sister-in-law. then the man backside of me is my only son and one of the heirs of Kapoor Empire Kiaan Kapoor and he is married and his wife is none other than Aashi Khurana, then my only daughter who is standing beside her brother is Meher Kapoor and the last man is Aman Kapoor younger of all of them and son of my brother, this is my sweet family," Aakash Kapoor said.

"Pleasure is mine to meet you all," Priyal said and for next hour the interview continued and then every reporter and cameraman left after having breakfast while Kapoors and Khuranas relieved a breath of relief and moved towards dining table to have breakfast and started to have it when Raj asked a question which made everyone's mood change drastically.

"Abhi, did you find out where does she live?" Raj asked his elder grandson while others looked at him in question.

"Yes, Grandpa all I could find is her personal number," Abhi replied making others sigh in disappointment.

"Abhi, call that number maybe it may get connected to her," Arnav said looking at his son in the eye.

"Dad, I'm trying that number along with Meher, Aman and Laksh from last one week yet she is unavailable," Abhi replied annoyed.