~ Chapter - 31~

~~ The wonderful and amazing Book Cover is Designed by Author Khushworld1234 and I thank you once again Khush~~

Next Morning Amira woke up with new determination and ambitions filled in her heart, she got fresh wearing Black and Red Embroidered Satin Anarkali Suit leaving her hair free with few curls at the end with a bare neck with only earrings as jewellery and came down to see Siddarth and Myra looking up towards steps in worry and concern which made her slightly smile which fell but she was determined to move on so replaced her sadness with a smile.

"Good Morning Bhai and Bhabhi," Amira said and they looked at her in surprise.

"Good Morning Darling/ Angel," They greeted in unison.

"Bhabhi I'm hungry, can you serve breakfast please?" Amira asked as if nothing happened before which is worrying them a lot knowing how broken and hurt she was before the night that she lost consciousness due to crying and until they came back she was in the same fetal position underwater.

"Of course Darling come, Siddarth you too, today I made Ami's favourite aloo paratha and pudina chutney," Myra said and three of them moved towards dining table while Siddarth was looking nervous about something as he did something without asking both ladies in his life, they started eating silently and Siddarth took a deep breath before opening his mouth.

"Darling, Love, I did something and I want both of your opinions on it," Siddarth said and they both looked at him in question.

"What is it Bhai/Siddarth?" They asked in unison and looked at each other with a small smile but Myra and Siddarth can see the pain behind it.

"I called Maan and Adira and informed them briefly, I didn't explain them about where you were or what happened, I just informed that you have no more relation with Khuranas and Kapoor's from now onwards and they are insisting to see you as it has been a long time, what do you want me to say them," Siddarth said and looked at Amira to gauge her reaction only to see her in deep thought.

"Siddarth, tell Maan and Adira to come home for dinner tonight as Amira's brother, Sister-in-law and her friends they have every right to meet her and know about her," Myra said and Siddarth looked at Amira for confirmation.

"Bhabhi is right Bhai and you did right informing them, call others too, I want to meet them before I leave India for time being," Amira said and they looked at her in shock.

"What do you mean by leaving India Ami?" Siddarth exclaimed in shock while Myra was stunned unable form words.

"Bhai, even if this all this didn't happen, I always dreamt!ed of studying Business management in London but now I don't want to go there, I have already applied in California University and they approved my application and it is only for two years then I will be back in India, Bhai, Bhabhi please understand, I need time for myself to raise back and fly on my wings with my strengths and weakness I can't be your weakness, and even you people can come!e and visit me whenever you want," Amira explained and desperation in her voice was clear which made them both think for some time.

"Okay, Ami, when do you want to leave?" Siddarth asked her.

"Bhai my flight is for tomorrow midnight, that is the reason I wanted to meet every one of them before leaving," Amira said.

"Okay Darling, I will inform, them meanwhile Myra will help you in packing everything you need and before you protest, we are coming with you so that we can personally see you settled and I don't want any arguments on this," Siddarth said sternly.

"Yes Darling, we don't want any excuses or protests against this and now have your tiffin then we can start packing everything you need," Myra said.