~ Chapter - 16 ~

~~ Barun Sobti  as Arnav Raj Khurana ~~

The room was dark, filled with dirt, spider webs, grim and bad smell and we can see two figures hurdled together shivering in fear and pain while one of them was crying profusely while another one was trying to console.

"Mira, see Papa and Abhi Bro will come here and nothing will happen to us, to you I will not allow it, " Amir said caressing her hair and wiping her tears while she was sniffling.

"Mir, Mumma and Bhaiyu will be waiting for us while getting tensed, I don't want to die here, " Amira said looking at Mir in darkness and just then door got opened and two persons came inside their faces covered with a mask and seeing them Amira and Amir started shivering in fear but didn't let it shows on their faces.

"Let us go, what do you need? Why did you kidnap us?" Amir asked rudely trying to hide the fear in his voice.

"Shut up brat, it had been four days and still we didn't get a reply from your parents, we want money and till we get it, you will not leave from here, " One of them said while other was silently looking at Amira whose dress was torn from her mid-thigh while her sleeves were hanging loosely from her shoulders which were creeping her out and when Amir observed this he manoeuvred her behind his back which made her release her breath in relief.

"Sit here silently, if not one of you will lose their life, " That man said and went out dragging the other one while Amira and Amir just sat down against leaning on each other.

Here Amna Mansion is in Chaos as the life of mansion is missing, Raj, Yashwanth, Aakash and Rajat were talking with Commissioner to know about whereabouts of the kids while ladies were busy in consoling Khushi and Aashi who was crying continuously while Abhi didn't come out of the Amira's room from the minute they came to know twins were kidnapped while Arnav is roaming around the city to find any clue about his children but always came home empty-handed.

It was the day when Amira and Amir were stubborn about having lunch at their favourite restaurant as they completed their Schooling successfully that to in distinction, Amira cane school first while Amir passed with flying colours and they both wanted to enjoy a day out with family, so on their demand, Arnav and Khushi took them, Abhishek and Aashi went out had lunch and then went to Blue Lair Mall to enjoy.

"Ami, Aashi go and play what you want but please stay in out sight, Abhi takes Amir with you and I know you people will be at bowling so go ahead at but be careful and if you need to something I and your father will be at the front table cafeteria facing the gaming area," Khushi said.

"Okay Mom," Abhi called and simultaneously others nodded their heads while Khushi and Arnav settled themselves at a cafe table and ordered Coffee for themselves.

They were playing and enjoying a lot as it has been three months that Amira took a break from studies while Amir was fine with the way he wrote exams, but what they didn't observe is the four men that they were following from the time they came out of the house. One of the men started to follow Amira who was walking towards washroom after she informed Aashi was ambushed by the man and that was seen by Amir who saw his sister going alone and followed and his scream gained the attention of everyone in the mall and their parents along with Abhi and Aashi came running there.

"Amira," Amir screamed and he was grabbed by other men and both were held by a gunpoint which scared Aashi and Khushi while Arnav and Abhi were trying to get the twins back by hook or crook.