Chapter 1

{Fujioka Hanami P.O.V.}
Patiently I walk behind Principal Nezu. He showed me the teachers dorm and my room already and is giving me a tour through the school now. "It hasn't changed much since I've been here" I say. "Not much, but enough. Especially the security since All Might will start this semester too" Nezu says "All Might huh?" I mumble. "We have quite a few students with quirks that either control flora or fauna, so your help is quite needed" I nod slightly.
After the tour I walk into the teachers lounge to set up my desk. "It's ironic to find you here Bloomima, weren't you going to be a hot shot pro hero?" I turn around and see Erazerhead standing behind me. "I was. It's time to pass on my knowledge. What in the hell  happened to you? I look worn out" I say. Erazerhead shrugs before sitting down at the desk next to mine. "What classes are you going to teach?" He asks as I sit down also. "search and rescue"  I answer. He nods shortly and I turn my attention to my desk.

After I changed my professional clothing to a oversized sweater and legging and put my hair in a high ponytail I step out of my room. "I'm starting to think they did this on purpose" I turn my head and see Erazerhead walking toward me with a V-neck black shirt and black pants with also his hair in a ponytail. Damn that v-neck suits him. "Mic's room is over there" he points behind him with his thumb. "What's that Erazer? You can't handle a beautiful woman sleeping in the room next to you?" Erazerhead just grins slightly as he passes me by. I follow him to the kitchen where Thirteen is setting the table and Present Mic is cooking. I take a look at the schedule. Great, tomorrows  dinner is on me and Erazerhead.
Ever since we were in the same class we never really saw eye to eye. Even tough our teamwork was most flawless than if we were paired with any other. We're just too different. I haven't seen him in years though, when we're both on active duties we did work together a few times but after that.. he is still handsome though, even with this scruffy look he owns nowadays.

The first day of semester I didn't really have to do anything. It's mostly for the homeroom teachers to give the students their curriculum, the entrance ceremony and some other homeroom stuff. Since I'm no homeroom teacher I decide to walk around aan peek at what the other homeroom teachers are doing. Just when I walk around the corner I see All Might, peeking around the other corner. "What are you doing?" He jumps up. "Shh" he says while looking back. I step beside him and see that Erazerhead just used his quirk on his students "stop using your quirks will ya? I'm getting dry eye over here!" I snicker. "Same old" I mumble before turning around and walking away. Maybe this wasn't such a bad decision after all. Let's see just how interesting this school is.