Chapter 40

{Shota Aizawa P.O.V.}

For the past nearly three weeks I have been craving Hanami's lips, her touch. Now that I'm so close and still not able to taste her lips and feel her touch my body is starting to hurt. But I'm gonna play the role of the good teacher that I am and go check on my students. "What's this, a wake?" I walk out of the elevator. "Oh man I wanted to revoke your work studies after this" I sigh. As expected my students didn't like that thought much. "You still haven't earned my trust back Midoriya. But knowing you if I stop you now you'll probably rush out on your own" I crouch down before him. "If you do it, do it properly, I'll be watching you" I ball my fist and press it against his chest. "Got it, problem child?" Midoriya nods. "Face forward. That you couldn't get Eri, doesn't mean dispair for her" I stand up. I hear the ping of the elevator as Kirishima makes the comment that he'll follow me for the rest of his life. "That's too long" I sigh. I say to Uraraka and Asui that they don't necessary have to participate but they both mention they'd like to help. "I expected nothing less from you" Hanami places her hands on Asui and Uraraka their shoulders. "You're both to kind hearted to do nothing." She says. I nod. "Saving Eri is the priority. There's no direct evidence the league of villains is involved so I'll allow your help. As soon it becomes clear they are involved. You are out" I say. They seem to understand and nod.

Hanami allows me to hold her hand as we're going home. "Are you staying the night?" She asks, as we near the mansion. "If you'll allow me" I answer. Please, please. I can always get to class from here. "Of course" she says smiling. "It's been a while son" my father says as I sit down for dinner. "Yeah. It's been a little busy" I answer, ignoring Arisu's glares. I spend the entire dinner mostly listening to the others, but both Hanami and I excuse us after dinner. "Did she tell you?" Arisu asks right before I stand up. "Not yet. Give it time Arisu-nee. Don't be so impatient. You shouldn't have snooped through her trash anyway" I whisper back before pulling my hand back and following Hanami to our room. "Can I please please touch you now? It's been three weeks Hanami" I say as we finally enter our room and I take off my scarf. "Yes. One moment. Please sit down" she says. Sighing I sit down on the bed and she rolls the desk chair toward the bed and sits on it when it's in front of me. "I've got to tell you something" she says. "Okay" I say patiently. Hanami sighs deeply. "I think I'm pregnant" she says. I smile slightly. "You think or you know?" I ask. Hanami looks at me annoyed. "You don't seem very surprised" she says. "You haven't answered my question" I say in return. "I think. My period is late, but the test said positive. But there's also something as a false positive. It would explain the nausea" I allow my smile to become a little bigger. "Now you" she says.

"You worried Arisu, so she snooped in your trash and she called me" Hanami seems even more annoyed now. "I already lectured her that she should have given you the chance to tell me" I say. Hanami sighs again. "And?" She asks. "What and?" I ask as I take her hands. "Are you happy?" I add. "I don't know" she whispers. "How far along are you?" I ask. "Probably a couple of weeks, four something like that" she says. "Let's be happy for now okay? Until it's time to go to the doctor and be sure. Let's be happy at the probability we're going to have a family" I pull her onto my lap and finally press my
Lips onto hers. I've been craving it so much I almost lose myself in this kiss. "I'm not gonna stop. I will play my part with this raid" she says. "Whatever you're going to say" I smile as I lay down onto the bed, pulling her with me. "I expected nothing less from you. I know I won't be able to stop you. As long as you're careful, it's fine with me" I answer, pulling her back for a kiss. Hanami wraps her arms around my neck and finally kisses back. I feel my head spinning as our tongues finally start to wrestle again. Three weeks is way to long. I have to taste you much more often. Hanami sighs as the kiss stops. "Are you sure you're okay with it? You never wanted children" she whispers. I stroke some of her hair behind her ear. "With you I do" I whisper. Her emerald eyes start to glisten and she kisses me again, which I happily return.