Chapter 37

{Fujioka Hanami P.O.V.}

"Before we go down" I say, as I cross my arms and lean with my butt against his desk. Aizawa looks up while grabbing his scarf from a chair. "I'd like to talk about something" I say. He doesn't respond, waiting for me to continue. "I can't work at UA and that's fine, I've made my peace with it. But I realized I can't stay at home and do nothing. So I'm going to go back to active duty" I say. Aizawa doesn't respond but his facial expression says enough. I nervously bite my lower lip. "Are you telling me this, or are you talking about it with me?" He asks. Why does this, why does he makes me so nervous? I should be able to decide this right? Aizawa sighs deeply. "I'm gonna be honest with you Hanami, I don't like it" he says. I look down at my feet. "But I don't have to. I knew who and what you were when we started this relationship" he walks over toward me and lays his finger under my chin to lift my head so I'd look at him. "I can't do anything about you not able to work at UA, and I'm sorry about that. But I'm not gonna stop you from working at all. The last thing I want is for you to be miserable" he kisses me softly. "Thank you" I whisper.

"So are you going to reopen your agency?" Aizawa asks as we walk down toward the kitchen. "No, Ryukyu asked for some help." Aizawa turns around. "You already decided huh?" He asks. I blush slightly. "I would've called her to say I couldn't anymore if you would've said no" I say, looking away. "I know, it's a bad habit  you know. You shouldn't base your decisions on my opinions" he says. "Of course I do. You're about to be my husband Aizawa" I say a little offended. "Yes. But your happiness should be your priority. If working makes you happy, then you should work, whatever my answer would be" he says. "I couldn't work happily if you would've said no" I mumble. "I know which is why I said yes." He sighs a little groaning. "I love this part of you but it also frustrates me immensely" he says. I bite my lower lip. "I'm sorry" I mumble. "No, don't be" Aizawa walks up a step and kisses me. "You should just make your happiness your priority, not mine. I'm happy whenever you are near. That's all it takes" He strokes some hair behind my ear. "So your gonna be a sidekick now?" He asks as we walk back down. "I only agreed to help her under the condition we would be equals, I'm too experienced to be a sidekick" I say as we walk into the kitchen. "I've got it" Aizawa's father says. "Got what?" Aizawa asks. "Your wedding rings. I've had it made with old jewelry from your grandparents, just as I did with Arisu's wedding rings. But your grandmother had a few with beautiful emerald stones and look at this" he opens the little ring box, showing to beautiful golden rings with a small emerald line in the middle of the ring. I gasp "it's too much" I whisper "it's perfect" Aizawa says. "Don't forget. City hall this afternoon" Yamato says smiling.

I softly knock on the door. "Come in!" Smiling I walk into Ryukyu's office. I'm happy to be wearing my hero costume again, it's been way to long. "Bloomima! Glad you're here, and thank you so much for coming to help" she says. "No, thank you. I really needed this. As long as I won't be a sidekick" Ryukyu smiles. "You're actually my senpai, it would be rude to make you a sidekick" I chuckle. "Please you're making me feel old" Ryukyu laughs. "Well. I do have an intern, but some things you just don't leave to an intern and well. I can't be everywhere" she says and I nod understanding. "Again thank you for this opportunity" I say. "Not at all. Well we have a little while before she's here. So let's catch up. I heard you're dating Eraserhead now" Ryukyu smirks. I chuckle slightly and rub my neck. "Yeah.. actually I'm marrying him this afternoon" I answer. Her lips part in surprise. "You're kidding!" She says and I shake my head. "I didn't know! Gonna be quite the party huh? After the last party the Shota company threw" Ryukyu says. "No actually. Just us at city hall." She blinks in surprise. "All my relatives are dead Ryukyu, a large wedding would probably hurt more than it would bring me happiness. Eraser is also a very private person so this is perfect for us" Ryukyu smiles "I'm happy for you" she says. "Thank you" after a small knock Hado Nejire walks in. "Hanami sensei" she says surprised but greeting "you can call me Bloomima outside of school" I say smiling.