Chapter 7

{Fujioka Hanami P.O.V.}

"What's with that look?" I look away while taking a bowl of rice and chopsticks "what look?" I mumble. "That guilt ridden look, look at me Bloomima" I look at Aizawa, had is bandaged face and body and immediately feel guilty again. Erazerhead was on a field trip with his class when the league of villains attacked. No students were harmed thankfully, but Erazerhead and Thirteen were while trying to protect the students. I was supposed to be there but wasn't feeling well. If I was there he maybe wouldn't have turned out like this.  "There it is again" Erazerhead says. "I don't have a look. Open wide" both his arms are wounded so we all try to help him out, against his will mostly. Erazerhead reluctantly takes the bite. "You do and it needs to stop. There's nothing you could have done. You came with all the rest and you comforted the kids. You did well" He says. I put another bite in his mouth. "If I was there from the start like I was supposed to.. maybe this wouldn't have happened" I say after a while. "You can't be sure of that Bloom" Erazerhead says. "You know how we work together Aizawa...there's no way you would turn out like this..I should've just been there"

"Stop it" I ignore Erazerheads comment and keep feeding him until he slaps my hand away. "So you weren't there.. so what? You feel guilty now? Why? You don't feel guilty every other time you weren't there when I was wounded" Aizawa states. "But I was supposed to be there..it's one of my classes god damnit!" I grit my teeth. "Even if you were there...you weren't feeling well so it probably would've happened anyways. You really need to stop beating yourself up" I sigh and stand up to take a new pair of chopsticks to feed Erazerhead.  "Hey...you did your job. You came to help and you comforted the kids with your animals. You did what you could" Aizawa's tone of voice sounds different and I sigh. "Okay" I mumble. I know I won't but I'll pretend I will. "What did that guy say to you?" He asks suddenly, when I'm washing the dishes. "Something avoid seeing us soon, I don't know" I shrug. No it wasn't us..it was me. And the one who said it was a guy I used to date. He's planning something and it scares me a little.

"Do you want anything to drink, a dessert?" I ask. Erazerhead shakes his head. I make some tea for myself before sitting down next to him again. "Anything else I can do for you now?" I ask. "Stop bearing yourself up" he says and I smile slightly. "You know..there is something I do regret" Erazerhead says suddenly after it has been silent for a while. "And what is that?" I ask. "With this.. I'm not able to fuck you, and with the looks you're giving me, I really really want to fuck you...hard" Aizawa answers and I can't help myself and grin. "Come and find me when you're all healed" I say while leaning back on my chair with my tea. Aizawa leans back in his chair. "Be careful what you wish for" he says and I can't help but grin again.  "Try me" I whisper before winking at him.