Chapter 8

{Shota Aizawa P.O.V.}

Present mic is one of my closest friends, but he's so loud. So presenting the sports festival with him really was a pain in the ass. I've seen my kids doing so wel so it pissed me off, when a pro hero in the audience said Bakugo was toying with Uraraka. "Is the one who said he's toying with her a pro? How many years of active duty? If that's what you're taking from this, then you can leave. No point in watching. Go home and start looking at job-hunting sites. She's come this far, and he knows her strength. His caution shows that he recognizes her as a worthy opponent. It's exactly because he wants to win so badly... that there's no room for carelessness or holding back." I said to set him straight. Bakugo won though, which was to be expected. But I did enjoy watching my students fight and thrive, even though there still was something itching in the back of my head.

"I'm worried Erazer" I look up to Midnight before me. "She only stays in her room now, okay yes she comes out for the mandatory stuff but goes to her room immediately. She's different, she's acting different" Midnight says. "And what do you want me to do?" I ask. "Well, she's the only one who got you to fuck her, so there must be something?" I roll my eyes. I'm worried too but I can't do anything if she won't talk. "I'm all bandaged up Midnight, there's nothing I can do." I sigh. "Should we talk to her?" Midnight asks as we watch Bloomima walking in from the hallway and into the garden to care for the flowers and plants. "You can try" I say shrugging. "Should we tell Mr Nezu?" Midnight asks. "Already done. Leave her be Midnight. She's a grown woman right? If she wants to talk she'll come to us" I say. "She's my friend Erazer.." I roll my eyes again. "Then talk to her..geez but leave me out of it"

"It isn't like you to be worried about a colleague Aizawa" Mr Nezu says as Recovery Girl takes off my bandages. "It isn't..but her behavior is so out of character.. I've known Bloomima for a long time.. she's never acted like this before" I stretch and bend my fingers. "I have spoken with her already and I do understand where your worries are coming from. She's troubled. But I do believe with friendship and guidance she can overcome them. Let's just be there for her and kind of force her into the activities we force you into" Nezu says and I sigh while rolling my eyes. "Fine" I stand up and thank recovery girl before going back to the dorm and my room. It's Friday, so game night tonight. I look at the clock. She should be home soon. As I tie my hair into a bun my eyes fall onto the condoms on my nightstand "come and find me when you're all healed" I smile slightly when that memory pops into my head. This turns into a grin as I here some stumbling in the other room. She's home. I look at the condoms at my night stand and snatch one before walking out of my room.