Chapter 23

{Fujioka Hanami P.O.V.}

This week have all been an overwhelming experience. From staying in that amazing mansion, to the kindness and generosity of Aizawa's parents to this ball and this amazing dress... "Hanami.. Focus" my pink haired sister snaps her fingers in front of me. I blink and look at her annoyingly. "If you play your cards right you could be marrying into a very wealthy family Hanami" she says. I sigh "I'm not with Aizawa because of his family's wealth Hisano-nee" I say. Hisano scoffs. "No, you're with him because of his looks" she says. The look on her face betrays het sarcasm. "Actually I am Onee-sama. I didn't even know of his family's wealth until the start of this week" Hisano looks at me surprised. "You're kidding?" I shake my head. I look up when I hear soft coughing behind me. Yamato is standing behind me. "Can I borrow this young lady for a dance" he asks my sister. "O....of course Yamato-sama" my sister says, suddenly very shy and gives me a small push. I smile at Yamato before taking his hand. "I never got the chance to thank you for your generosity, buying me this dress" I say as we walk up to the dance floor.

"You're a very kind and bright young woman Hanami" Yamato says as we started to dance as the song start. "Even though Aizawa might tell otherwise, I love my children very much. I have been proud of him from the moment he graduated from UA and I have been watching him ever since" Yamato says. "That's why I also know that both your parents died in an accident when you just started at UA, that their inheritance paid for your tuition and that that is the reason why your sister is a journalist because she wanted your dreams to come true" I feel myself getting pale. "I know you have been living in the straight and narrow, not really being able to lie" he twirls me around. "I also know that Aizawa knows nothing of this" I sigh slightly. "Will you tell him?" I ask. "It's not my place to tell" Yamato answers. I chuckle slightly. "Leave it to a lawyer to dig into my past" I say softly. "I'm not saying it to scold or scare you" Yamato says and I raise my eyebrow for a second. "One might beg to differ" I answer. Yamato chuckles. "I understand why one might say that. I'm saying this to tell you that I really think you're a good fit for my family and son" He says. "I want you to marry my son"

Yamato twirls me again before I can say anything. "Well.. Aizawa doesn't really seem like the marrying kind of type" I say, still processing what the guy just told me. "He's a respectful guy. In the right circumstances he will" Yamato says chuckling. "Don't you want to get married, start a family?" He asks. "Of course, but I don't want to force it onto anyone" the song stops, so the dance stop and we applaud for a second. Then Yamato bows to me, as I do to him. "I'd love to have you as part of my family Hanami. Just think about it" he winks and walks toward his daughter for a dance. I jump up when I feel a hand on my shoulder. It's just Aizawa. "You okay?" He asks frowning. I nod slightly. "Can I finally have a dance with my girlfriend again?" He asks with a small smirk. "Of course" I say smiling. Aizawa twirls me around and pulls me in his arms just as the music starts. Aizawa smiles as he lays his forehead against mine. "Thank you for coming with me this week" he whispers softly. "Of course" I answer whispering. "But I'm glad we're going home tomorrow" Aizawa adds. I chuckle slightly. "Even though the mansion is great, I'm glad we're going home too" Aizawa grins.