Chapter 31 [Lemon]

{Fujioka Hanami P.O.V.}

At first I didn't want to get up at all, but when Chiaki said that I was there for my healing and my safety and I don't have to feel obligated to interact with them, but they're there if I need something, I did feel more at home. I took a stroll with Yuuto this morning and talked with him about animals and plants. After that I decided to take a run but I still don't feel better as I walk back into the estate. Sighing I open the bedroom door but stop in my tracks as Aizawa is standing at the window. "You're here.." I say breathlessly as I close the door. He turns around and smiles slightly. "Yeah, just until after dinner. Then I have to get back but I really needed to steal a kiss" he says. I run up to him and as he catches me his lips find mine. I wrap my arms around his neck as I return the kiss. "You know" I say softly gasping. "I was just about to take a shower" I say, slightly biting my lower lip. "What a coincidence, me too" he whispers before kissing me again.

While kissing we stumble toward the bathroom, only stopping the kiss to take off and drop a piece of clothing. We don't even make it to the shower cabin as Aizawa lifts me onto the bathroom sink and enters me. I moan softly as I lean back with my hand behind me and wrap my legs around his waist. Ever since that one time we had sex without protection, we don't really care for it anymore. And the way Aizawa is pumping I know he was just as impatient as me but I'm enjoying it. He bends over slightly to kiss me without stopping the movement of his hips and his fingertips pushing into the flesh of my hips. I lay my free hand on the back of his neck, pulling him closer as I tilt my hips just slightly, making him go deeper. He groans slightly in return. Aizawa pulls out, pulls me of the sink, turns me around and bend me over it again before thrusting into me hard. I moan loudly, leaning against the mirror, trying to get a grip but as I see the lust in his eyes in the reflection it only makes me hornier. I moaning gets higher as I feel the knot form into my stomach, at the same time I feel his dick throbbing inside me.  "Please" I whine softly. At the same time the knot explodes, I feel his liquid spread inside me. Panting I lay my forehead against my forearm. "You okay?" Aizawa asks as he lays his hand on my back. "Yeah" I say smiling.

Ultimately I took a quick shower alone. I did make Aizawa promise to join me the next time. When we walk into the kitchen we find Arisu, Yuuto and Yamato sitting at the table. "Hey, we didn't expect you here" Arisu says. "Yeah, just stopping by for a moment checking up on Hanami." Yuuto stretches his arms toward me. I lift him in my arms "Ojisan" he says before laying his head on my shoulder. "Hey there buddy" Aizawa pets Yuuto's head before sitting down.  "You're a little tired aren't you?" I say as I lean against the counter "no" he says stubbornly. Arisu laughs "he is" I smile. "I'm glad he likes you so much" Arisu says smiling and I smile back for a moment. "How was your day today Hanami?" Yamato says. "It was...okay.. walked around a bit. Did a run. Nothing much Yamato-san, thanks for asking" I say. "You don't have to rush it. Take your time" he says.