Chapter 9 [lemon]

{Fujioka Hanami P.O.V.}

Ever since that attack at USJ happened I feel confused. My hero and teacher sense was triggered so much, but something deep within me started to itch as soon as I saw my ex and he talked to me. I sigh deeply as I take off my hero costume leaving me in my bra and panties. I'm just about to take some comfortable clothes out of the closet when I hear a soft knock on my door. When I open my door my lips part a little in surprised. Erazerhead is leaning with his forearm against my doorframe, a slight smile on his lips and a condom in between his teeth. Not to mention that delicious v-neck and his hair in a bun. I softly grab his shirt, pulling him inside. With a slight move of his hand he closes the door behind him. Aizawa takes the condom from his teeth and lays his hands on my waist. "You did tell me to come and find you if I was healed" he says softly. "Shut up" I say breathlessly as my thumb traces the scar under his eye before pulling his face down for a kiss.

As our tongues start to wrestle Aizawa clips open my bra and immediately start to grope, touch and massage my breasts. I softly bite on his lower lip to restrain me from moaning or gasping. I take off his shirt and run my fingers over his chest and abs. Aizawa bites his lower lip as I open his belt and pants. When his pants drop onto the floor he lays his hands on my hips, kissing me softly as he pushes me slowly to the bed. My panties and his boxers drop just before we fall down onto the bed. Slightly panting Aizawa kisses and nibbles my neck as his hand grabs mine. I feel a soft groan rumble in his throat as I softly press my lips against his neck. Why does he smell so good? It's intoxicating. How can this be when he dresses and looks the way he does? I moan softly as his hands start to massage my breasts, before slowly tracing down over my stomach, rubbing my thighs before entering me. "This ready already for me Bloom?" He whispers hoarsely in my ear. "You said you wanted to fuck me hard didn't you Erazer?" I whisper and lift my head a little and kiss him. "I guess I did" Aizawa says before snatching the condom he had just thrown on the nightstand.

I moan loudly, grabbing my pillow tightly as Aizawa thrust in and out hard. He had turned me on all fours before entering me. I didn't expect it to feel this good. I feel him squeezing my ass as he thrusts. I move a little the opposite way, making him go deeper which make him groan louder also. Aizawa pulls out, turns me around again, and kisses me as he thrust in again, laying on me. I wrap my legs around his waist as he bites my lower lip. I allow him to set the pace, keep thrusting hard making us both moan and everything tingle inside of me. I roll us over and lean my hands onto his chest as I ride him. I blush as I see him looking up at me, biting his lip, moaning every time I sit down on him and watching my breasts bounce with every move. Aizawa moves his hand from my ass to my lower back and sits up to kiss my neck, collarbone and breasts making me throwing my in my neck and moan.

Aizawa rolled us over again and I push my nails deep into his shoulders as I feel the knot tighten in my stomach, as my moans go higher, his go deeper. Not much later I arch my back moaning loudly as I cum. Aizawa cums not much later. After he takes of the condom and throws it away he lays down beside me, pulling me in his arms. Which surprised me. I close my eyes with my cheek pressed against his chest while we're both panting. "Hanami" Aizawa says after a while. "You know.." he stops for a moment. "We may not always have seen eye to eye, and even though we're quite different.. if there's anything, anything at all, you know I'm here right?" I lay my hand onto his chest. "Thank you" I whisper. I feel his hand on the back of my head, then softly stroking it. "You can come and find me, for either sex, or anything else. I'll even nap together with you" I chuckle slightly before crawling up and kiss Aizawa.