Chapter 6 [Lemon]

{Shota Aizawa P.O.V.}
It takes a little while but then I finally hear that soft knock on my door. I decide to open in just a sweatpants, which was a good idea since Bloomima decided to come in a baby blue silk lingerie gown. And before I know it my tongue has traced my upper lip. "Can I come in?" Hanami slightly tilts her head. I step aside and as she closes the door behind her I pin her against it. When my lips finally touch hers she wraps her arms around my neck making me lift her before pinning her to the door again as she wraps her legs around my waist. As our tongues start to wrestle her fingers glide over the stubble on my jaw. God she even tastes good. Impatiently she pushes me away, forcing me to put her down. I pull her back toward me, taking off her lingerie gown and mesmerized watching her breasts bounce back. Hanami kisses me again, pushing my sweatpants off. With every step toward the bed we take, a part of our clothes drops in the floor.

Hanami softly moans as my lips kiss every inch of her breasts while my hand glide over her thigh. As a take a nipple in my mouth, my hand start massaging the other breast while I insert a finger inside her. She's so wet already, and so tight. I insert another finger and make Hanami moan a little louder as I slowly thrust them in and out. She pushes me away and rolling us over. As she sits on top of me she starts to kiss my neck as I grab her ass. I moan softly as she moves down over my collarbone, my chest down my stomach. I stop her from blowing me by rolling us over. I'll fucking cum immediately if she does that. I sit on my knees and snatch a condom from the night stand. Instead of waiting for me to put it on, Hanami sits up and helps me while kissing me. When it's on she pushes me back down. As she slowly sits down on me she bites her lip and looks straight in my eyes. I can't help but groan loudly cause she keeps going until I'm fully inside her.

Hanami waits a moment then start riding me slowly, forcing me to throw my head in my neck to let the moans and gasps escape. I lay my hand on her lower back, guiding her a bit. When my other hand starts massaging her breasts again it's her turn to throw her head in her neck to moan. When I start to kiss her neck and collarbone her moans increase, making me impatient. I wrap my arm around her waist,
Lifting her as I get back on my knees. I lay her on my bed and as I lay down on top of her, I wrap her legs around my waist, making me go deeper. Hanami's hands disappear in my hair as I start moving my hips, thrusting in a steady pace. "Oh Kami-sama!" I hear her whisper silently, which is probably not meant for me to hear. But then again, I understand. We've been going at it for hours cause every time I feel her or me getting close I slow down. My lips find Hanami's again and just as our tongues start to wrestle again I speed up my pace, making Hanami scratch my shoulders and back, all while I push my fingers in the flesh of her hips.

As she's tightening around my dick I know she's close to cumming, next to the fact her moans get higher and higher, as mine go deeper. "Please" she whispers in my ear. I speed up just slightly and Hanami moans loudly as she arches her back and pushes her nails deeper into my shoulders. I let her ride out her orgasm before thrusting the last few thrust making me cum. I'm glad I replaced my trashcan to the nightstand so I can throw away the condom while laying down next down Hanami. "They should've warned me you were this good" Hanami pants. I smile slightly while panting . "I'm not gonna be able to walk for a week!" Now I chuckle . "Thank you for the compliment but you'll be just fine in the morning" Hanami lays her hand on my chest and places her lips against my jaw. "They didn't tell me you were this large either" I grin as I lay my arm around her waist. "They didn't tell me you were this tight" I whisper back. Hanami winks. "Trade secret" I can't help but laugh a little before she kisses me again. "We should do this more often" she whispers against my lips. "You know where to find me" I answer whispering.