Chapter 29

{Fujioka Hanami P.O.V.}

"No...I don't want to go...did I do something wrong?" I look at principal Nezu who's sitting on the coffee table and Aizawa who's crouched down before me. "You didn't do anything wrong Bloom...just..we got word your ex got out of prison...and with Katsuki Bakugo just being saved yesterday and All Might losing his powers.. we really can't handle any more negative publicity, especially if we want to set up a campus for the kids" Nezu says. "We need to keep you save too" Aizawa says. I close my eyes. It's logical...it makes perfect sense... but it hurts so fucking much. I feel Nezu's paw on my knee. "It's just until he's captured again...then you can come back" I open my eyes. "What if that takes months?" I ask. "Then it'll take months" Nezu answers calmly. "What are you going to tell everyone?" I ask, putting all my might in not letting my voice tremble. "Your sister just died Bloom, your last living relative. No one will blame you for taking some time off" I look away. "Fine..if you think that's best" I mumble. "It is, for now. But I promise, you can and will come back" Nezu says.

I didn't say goodbye to my friends and colleagues. I didn't say goodbye to Nezu and I didn't even say goodbye to Aizawa. I just packed my stuff and got into the car that would bring me to Aizawa's parents house. When I arrived the estate seemed empty. I saw Chiaki in the garden but I just went up to Aizawa's room. I unpacked and when I finished I sat down on the floor with my back against the bed. I take my phone and I see a lot of tekst messages "Nezu just told us..why didn't you say goodbye?! This sucks..well.. keep in touch okay?" And about ten more of those messages. "I wish you didn't leave like that...I don't like it either, I have to put up with them without you now you know.. call me"  I ignore all of them and put my phone back on the floor. I ignore the knock, knowing whoever it is will come in anyways. And as I thought Ayumi walks in. "Heya stranger" she sits down next to me. "How are you holding up" I shrug "fine" Ayumi tilts her head. "I'm not. I feel terrible, I am angry and I am grieving" I'm gritting my teeth fighting my tears. "I just lost my oneesama, now my job?! Because of some idiot?" I clench my shirt in my fists. "Fine I'll go, the kids need to be safe and UA can't handle more negativity I understand but I'd rather go home to her instead of here with people I barely know...no offense" I cover my face in my hands "and I can't" when I softly start sobbing Ayumi lays her arm around my shoulder and pulls me against her. "None taken sweetheart" she whispers.

Ayumi listened to me, quietly, without judgement. I think she even understood my feelings. "Well you're here now and we are happy you're here. You shouldn't be alone, and this is a great way to get to know each other. You're marrying my brother after all" she grinned after a while, made me even smile. We just had dinner and I had a little talk with their parents about how happy they are to have me here and that Aizawa and I are getting married and explained some simple house rules. I'm sitting in the garden as it is dark outside and finally decide to call Aizawa. "I'm glad you decided to call" he says as he answers. "Yeah" I whisper. "You okay?" He asks. "No" I whisper. "Want me to come over?" I shake my head. "No...no that's okay, thank you" I close my eyes as we both stay silent for a moment. "I'm sorry...I just want you to be safe... And I especially don't want you to be alone..not now...they're the only people I trust enough to let you stay" he says. "I know..I'm grateful..I just wished I could be with her" I answer. "I know baby. I'm sorry" I sniffle softly. "I know..I miss you" I whisper. "I miss you too.. I'll try to come by tomorrow or the day after okay?" I nod "yeah okay" I whisper. "Okay... keep your head up okay? Call me if..you know whenever you need to" I nod again "I love you" he says. "I love you"I answer. We say our goodbyes and as I hang up I look up to the stars.  It's like the world is a sea, and I'm about to drown. You're reaching down your hand but will I be able to grab it? I stand up. But thank you for reaching my love.