Chapter 36 [Lemon]

{Shota Aizawa P.O.V.}

I don't really know what happened, but something has. Suddenly my parents decided to move, and within two days there's a mansion down the lane at UA, with fence and all and everything is moved also. Advantage; I can fuck Hanami whenever I want, I only have to go down the lane. Plus the rooms of me and my sisters are further apart. Disadvantage; my family is close.. all the time. I grab my bag from my desk and walk down the stairs. "Heading over to Bloom?" All Might asks as I walk in to the kitchen. He and Present Mic suddenly stand a foot apart, even though they were embracing earlier. "You don't have to hide anything from me. Yeah, heading over. It's been way to long. Will be coming to class from there tomorrow. I'll turn the alarm on in my room over there, so I'll know when the brats misbehave" I say.  "Have fun" Mic says.  Within a few minutes I'm at the new mansion. "Okaerinasai" I look up and see my mother walking out one of the rooms on the ground floor. "Tadaima, I still don't get why you moved" I say. "Living in the city has many advantages Aizawa" she says. "And I wanted to be closer to you and any future grandchildren" she adds. I groan and start walking up the stairs. "Is Hanami up?" I ask. "she is. Can I count on you for breakfast?" Mom asks. "Yeah"

I softly walk into my room, but it's empty, even though the light is on. But when I close the door behind me I hear her in the bathroom. I put down my bag, press the button beside the door to turn on the alarm over at UA and take off my scarf and socks before sitting down my bed. Humming Hanami walks out of the bathroom, combing her hair. I smirk as I see her amazing mint green panties and top. But a little wound on her thigh catches my eye. Hanami jumps up a little as she sees me. "Expecting someone else?" I ask. "Didn't expect anyone, but hey!" She strides over me. "Hey" I wrap my arms around her hips and press my lips against her belly. "What happened?" I ask as I lay my hand on her leg. "Nothing really" she answers, laying her hands on my head. "You sure?" I softly kiss down her belly toward her panties. "Yeah" she pants softly. "Really sure?" I ask I take her panties in between. "Positive" I pull her panties down, and with the same movement lift her leg over my shoulder, pressing my lips against her flower.  I grin as I hear Hanami make a sound I haven't heard before. Hanami moans deeply as I let my tongue glide up and down her folds as well as her sensitive bud. "St..stop" Hanami gasps while moaning. I don't, in stead I lick and suck up all of her sweet sweet nectar. "You need to..to st..stop and fuck me"

From that point it doesn't take long for the both of us to get naked and I finally enter her again, making us both moan loudly. "Oh yes" Hanami moans before softly nibbling my ear. I slowly thrust deep inside her before pulling back slightly and then thrusting back deep again. "You missed that huh?" I groan softly, as I hide my face into her neck as I put a little more force in every thrust. "So much" Hanami moans. Her lips find mine, and as our tongues play catch I finally pump deep, hard and fast inside her, the kiss muffling our moans. I break the kiss and pull out before turning Hanami around. I lift her ass just a little before slamming back inside her. Hanami groans and grabs the pillow tightly. Hanami lifts her hips a little just as in thrusting back in, making me go a little deeper and us moan a little louder. "Stop!" Hanami says suddenly, I immediately stop. "What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" I ask. "No, get off" I little surprised I do as she asks but then she pushes me down and starts riding me. "Hmm" I moan softly before pressing my lips against her bouncing breasts. When she starts riding me faster I feel her walls throbbing. I look up and see her emerald eyes getting cloudy. I grin slightly as I see she's about to cum. With my hands on her hips I slam her down harder so I'll cum faster. Hanami arches her back and throws her head in her neck as she cums moaning loudly. Not much later I groan as I fill her up with my juices. Slightly panting Hanami looks down on me. I bite my lower lip as I smirk slightly. Damn this was hot. "You staying the night?" Hanami asks panting. "I am" I answer. "Let me freshen up,  you're fucking me again" Hanami says, making me grin.