Chapter 21

{Fujioka Hanami P.O.V.}

One of the many perks of this mansion is that Aizawa has his own bathroom, with a bath. So after breakfast I enjoyed myself in a relaxing bath. I'm just walking down the corridor when I hear a lot of screaming. The door burst open and Keiji storms out. "Yeah! Walk away like you always do you asshole" Arisu shouts as she walks out of the room.  Keiji immediately turns around, grabs Arisu by the arms and pushes her hard against the wall. "No matter who your family is, I still won't allow anyone to talk to me like that, not even you" he hisses. "I wouldn't talk to you that way if you wouldn't give those looks to my little sister and the girlfriend of my little brother" Arisu snaps back. "Let go, you're hurting me" Arisu adds. Keiji doesn't. "Keiji you're hurting me"  I quickly walk toward them. "Excuse me, I think she asked you to let go" both Keiji and Arisu look at me, and I arch my eyebrow warningly. Keiji let's go after he scoffed. "This is none of your business" he snaps. "Maybe not. But my guess is Aizawa and Yamato-san won't treat you so warmly if they know you're hurting someone they love" I answer. He takes a threatening step toward me. "I'm not as fragile as I look Keiji-kun. I'm a pro hero, try me"  Keiji scoffs again, turns around and walks away. "Hey, are you okay?" I whisper as I wrap my arms comforting around Arisu. "Please don't tell anyone you saw this" Arisu asks sobbing.

I find Aizawa laying underneath the cherry tree with his arms under his head. I quickly find myself wrapping my arms around his waist, hiding my face into the nook of his neck. "I'm so lucky to have you" I whisper while closing my eyes. I feel Aizawa wrapping his arms around me, pulling me close to him. "And why is that?" He asks. "You know" I mumble while pulling him closer against me. "Because of who you are. You would never hurt me" I hide my face a little more, sniffing his scent. "I have no reason to... who is hurting who?" He asks. I open my eyes as I realize I've said too much. "N..no one in particular.. read it again in the newspaper, abusive husband and all" I quickly say. "Okay... I've known you for fifteen years, you couldn't lie then and you still can't now...if you don't want to tell me Hanami, that's fine but this secretive stuff doesn't suit you" Aizawa says. I sigh deeply. "I want to tell you but I can't..I promised not to...but it bothers me" I mumble closing my eyes again. "That's fine too.. try to be there for that person, that might help more than telling it to me" Aizawa says before yawning. "I'm sorry" I softly say. Aizawa murmurs something. "I love you" I whisper softly biting my lower lip. "I love you too"

"And then if you do this..." as I open my hand all kinds flowers in different colors sprout from my palm. Both Ayumi and Yuuto start clapping their hands enthusiastically. I grin widely before handing the flowers to Yuuto who runs toward his parents to show them the flowers. I frown a bit when I see Keiji and Arisu sitting on the terrace as if I haven't comforted Arisu a few hours earlier. "Yeah that's how it always goes" I look at Ayumi. "You probably caught them fighting did you?" I nod slightly. "Keiji-nii and Arisu-nee love each other very much, but also work very hard. When they fight it's passionate and sometimes scary but they always make up." Ayumi says. "You're wasting your time if you stay worried, she'll never leave him. Believe me, I know" I sigh deeply. "Have you told anyone, Ayumi-chan?" I ask. "No, she doesn't want to so I respect that. But we're sharing that secret now" Ayumi winks. Yuuto runs this way again. "Nami Nami" he shouts "flower for Zawa-nii" he says, pointing at Aizawa who's walking toward the terrace. I grow him a beautiful flower. Yuuto quickly runs toward Aizawa to give him the flower. As I sneeze Aizawa takes the flower and lifts Yuuto. He waves a thank you to me before walking along.