Chapter 38

{Shota Aizawa P.O.V.}

Having both Midoriya Izuku and Katsuki Bakugo restrained in my scarf. "And to think you're fighting with the night after you got your provisional license!" I snap at them. "Please Aizawa-san, go easy on restraining them. It's my fault" All Might says. "Huh?" I say, looking at him annoyed. All might comes closer. "We neglected Bakugo's mental health after my retirement. He's been struggling with it being his fault ever since" he whispers. I sigh deeply, letting my scarf go so the boys aren't restrained anymore. I pull my scarf back. "Okay who threw the first punch?" I ask. After it's established that Bakugo threw the first punch, I assign ground him for four days, and Midoriya three. Great, can't visit my wife for a week thanks to you bastards. "Now go to the nurses office to get those wounds treated. You make sure they get there" I say to All Might and watch them leave.  I rub my neck and sigh deeply again. This day is just going great. Damnit. "That wasn't just from those boys fighting tonight" I look up and see Present Mic on the chair. When did he get there? "What's going in Eraser?" He asks. "I don't know what you're taking about"I say.

"You do. Talk to me" Mic says, again.  I groan, rubbing my neck again. "I had sex with Miss Joke, in the broom closet at the stadium today" I say reluctantly. Present Mic falls of the chair. "You did what?!" He snaps. I don't respond. "You've been married what, three days?!" I look at the gold with emerald ring around my left ring finger and spin I with my other hand. "Four days" I mumble. "What in the world happened!" Mic snaps. "I don't know.. we did it last year. I did try to stop her though but somehow it just happened" I say. "It just happened.. it's not like you tripped and fell with your dick into her cunt Erazer" Mic says. I just look at him annoyed. "I wanted to go over her and talk to her about it, but because of those bastards I'm stuck here for the next couple of days" I sigh. "No way, not a word Erazer!" Mix shouts. "You've been married for four days! You think she'd wanna stay married if she finds out? What do you think your parents will say if you'd get a divorce after just four days!" Mic adds. I sigh deeply. "But do you both think just because you don't tell me, I won't find out?" Both Mic and ik look up toward the door and see Hanami in her hero outfit with one hand on her hip and in the other her phone. "How long have you been standing there?" I ask, calmly even though I'm not calm at all. "Just now" she says. "But I got a strange call from Miss Joke and came over to talk about it. But I guess it's true huh?"  Fucking Joke! "Next time you cheat, make sure you both never say a word" with that she turns around and walks away.

I quickly walk after her and softly take her hand before she reaches the door. "Have I treated you that badly, Aizawa-san?" She asks softly, without turning around. Why...why talking to me with such respect? "What have I done wrong? I have been nothing but respectful toward you, loving toward you. Was that not enough?" She asks me. "It was more then I deserve. You...are more then I deserve" when she turns to look at me her expression is blank. Cry, scream, do something I can deal with! "I guess you can't tell me why?" She asks. "I wish I knew" Hanami sighs. "What do you want to do?" I ask. "I want to think. And I want you to give me the time and space to do so..if you loved me at all..you give me that" she says. "You're the only one I've ever loved" I quickly  say. "Then give me what I need" with that she pulls her hand lose and walks away.
Two weeks go by, I haven't had single contact with my wife. I call her every day but she never picks up. I continued classes as if nothing was the matter, I explained the kids about the hero work studies. I even let the big three third years come over. I had called Miss Joke and lectured her about telling my wife before I could, that she never ever had a chance with me. But when three weeks of no contact got closer I finally gave up. She would call me. I was surprised when Nighteye contacted me for help. But decided to come to his meeting. When I open the door I am not really surprised seeing Hanami with Ryukyu, laughing wholeheartedly. First thing I look at are her hands, but the ring is shining brightly on her finger, making me smile. Good thing I never took my wedding ring off either. She looks at me with a blank expression. But after a moment smiles slightly.